- 4 -

"What?!" Mila screamed as she had just sipped her water. I nodded. I had just told her I was at Charles yacht for the night while we were laying on her bed. It's 10am and I had just gotten home.

"So you're back together I'm assuming?" She asked.

"No. So I sent him that song right? He begged me to see him so I did. We talked literally for 5 minutes. He just begged me to take him back and how he'd do anything to have me back and I told him he'd need to prove himself well enough and not only to me but to Dad as well." I explained.

"Then we hung out, ate, talked. Danced around. You know how much I love that yacht." I told her as I laughed slightly.

"Did you sleep with him?" She asked.

"Nope. Not even kissed. We hugged though. I told him nothing will ever be official, we can't be intimate, nothing until he proves himself.

"That's fair. Just be careful. Dad and Phillipe will not give him a free pass this time." She said. I nodded and let her know that I knew.

"Also, Mila, don't tell anyone. Charles and I got it." I added. We gave eachother a pinky promise and then decided on what to do for the day.

"Next race is Budapest, let's get some cute new outfits. I think we're due for a shopping trip." I suggested.

"Yes! Let's go!" She yelled as she jumped off the bed. We hurried and got ready. I straightened my hair, put some light make up on, light colored jeans as well as a tank top with some small heels. Mila just wore a nice light pink summer dress with wedge sandals.

We went down and got in my car and decided on brunch first. We went to our favorite spot that we've gone to since we were young and talked about the upcoming races, work, and her going back to college. She leaves in 2 weeks to live back in California which is why I'm with her so often. Mom, dad, our brothers, their wives and Benji come home tonight though which is exciting. Then we're off to Budapest in 3 days. Crazy schedule! I'll be back to working on all the F1 graphic design projects but it's all done through my computer which is convenient.

After brunch we went to a few shops to check out what clothes they had and if anything was worth buying. There was tons. We definitely won't be spending money for a while and I'll have to donate things I don't need. There were so many sales though, we had too.

Once we eventually got back home, I heard Mila yell "what is this?" In French over by the front door. I was still getting my bags so I couldn't see it, I just waited until I was finished to answer her.

"Charles got you flowers? Cute!" She said as she got close enough to see the bouquet of flowers on the ground with a note that read, "Anima Mia... -c.l." That was actually really sweet of him. Mila handed them to and then unlocked the door. I headed over to my room and sat all the bags down before texting Charles thank you and that I loved the flowers. Then I took a mirror selfie to post on my Instagram story. I debated on put something that'd make people's heads turn. Why not?

I decided to add a white heart with a question mark

I decided to add a white heart with a question mark. Didn't point signs to anyone. Didn't hint anyone or whatever. It was somewhat subtle. I definitely got a ton a dms after asking about it. Kelly, Mila, Catherine and Elena, my sister in laws liked it as well as Charles of course. Daniel even messaged me asking who the lucky person was, I just told him I bought them for myself but we wasn't believing it.

"Bonjour Papa, comment ça va?" I heard Mila say on the phone. Seemed like our Dad was calling her so I listened. It's funny how many languages we switch to and how sometimes we will jokingly speak in one language and the other will respond in a different one.

"Hello Mila, I was just calling to see how you and Lana were? Mom and I are on our way to the airport so we'll be home soon." He said. He was just calling to check in on us. I thought maybe he saw the cameras or something. I hope Charles was sneaky or didn't do it himself. I brought all the shopping bags into my closet and started to organize. This was going to take a minute so I called Charles to see if he was busy.

"Hello love how are you?" He asked over the phone.

"I'm great, those flowers are beautiful. Are you busy? I'm just organizing and wanted to see if you'd like to FaceTime while I do." I asked.

"Of course I'd love to." He said as he smiled, I could see his documentary crew behind him, they weren't pointing the cameras at him so I assume he said something. But my god, those green eyes and that smile, I could take him back officially right now.

*3 days later*

"Hey mister man are you ready?" I asked Benji, my 3 year old nephew. We had packed all the luggage one cars and were heading off to the Nice airport to fly to Hungary. Dad and Phillipe left last night. Today it's mom, Mila, Benji, Eric, my sister in laws and I flying.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He said as he kept jumping up. Ya know, those cute slow and controlled jumps. He was also holding a toy Ferrari F1 car in his hand. No one's in specific, I think it's just a model he got at the factory.

"Benji boy, come on! Let's go!" His mom, Elena yelled out from the car. He ran to his mom and she buckled him up. Eric, Elena, Benji and Mom went in one car. Mila, Catherine and I were in another. When I hopped in the car and the driver started to pull out, I texted Charles letting him know I'd be at the race. He said how he couldn't be more excited and would make sure to win for me.

"Who are you smiling at miss?" Catherine said in French while giggling.

"Oh stop no one. I read a post." I said while sucking my lips in trying to hold in a laugh from lying.

"That's a lie!" She exclaimed while laughing, Mila busted out laughing too. Then I did. I reassured her it was no one but she refuses to believe me. Once we arrived at the jet we all packed in, made sure we were good to go and headed off. I sat and played with Benji in the back. I hadn't seen him a ton lately and I absolutely adore him so I wanted some Auntie Lala and Benji time.

Charles loves Benji as well and Benji, oh my, Charles is a King to him. They're inseparable when they're together and he just played the uncle role so well plus it proved to me how much of an amazing father he'd be. I'm sure I'm just going to see more of that this race and it's only going to make me want Charles more. I want him back now but I also know my worth and know he needs to show me how much he loves me and wants me.