- 16 -

Charles POV

The bright sunlight was shining through the windows and as soon as I opened my eyes an immediate ache rushed through my head. I looked around with one eye barely even open and realized I was back at Max's, I had fallen asleep on his couch. I looked over to my right and saw Daniel on the floor. Passed out asleep and snoring. He was still wearing a grey wig and his old persons costume from last night.

I gave a huge yet quiet chuckle as I took my phone out and snapped a quick picture. Instantly I had to post it to my instagram story since that'd be something he would've done to us and I'm sure everyone would like to see it.

"Oh my god." Max laughed as he entered his living room and see Daniel.

"What happened?" I replied back with a laugh. "I don't know. I only remember Kelly getting mad that we would wake up P from how loud we were coming home."

"Where's Alex?" I asked. Max pointed towards his balcony. Alex was passed out on the balcony couch. We couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing hard and loud.

"Good god we are something else. I'm to scared to see the videos." I said.

"Shut up!" Daniel yelled as he woke up causing us to laugh more. "What the hell mate. Why am I down here?"

"You probably insisted on sleeping on the floor." I told her, lightly kicking his arm as I walked to Max's kitchen to grab some water.

"Here's for your guys hangover." Max said, setting a bottle of pain reliever on the counter. I took out 2 pills and swallowed them down with some water.

Daniel eventually got up, keeping his attire on and grabbed water as well. "Don't forget about me!" Alex said, banging on the sliding door that was locked. I laughed and walked over and unlocked it.

"Anyone remember what happened last night?" He asked as he walked in. We all shook our heads. "We have plenty of videos I'm sure." Daniel replied groggily.

"I'm ordering breakfast so let me know what you guys want." Max said. We all have our orders to him before sitting on the couch and going on our phones.

"I'm gonna kill you Charles." Daniel started to laugh hysterically while showing his phone to us with my instagram story of him on the floor.

"Well now I know at one point we were all doing the Macarena on the bar counter." Alex said, showing us his phone with a video playing.

"Who gave me those big ass glasses?" I laughed. "Oh my. Everyone in Monaco must have hated us last night. We were screaming and running through the streets." I added, flipping through my camera roll.

"Kelly hated us for a bit I know that." Max replied.

"Atleast we had a good time. It definitely seems like we did." I said. "Yeah you needed it man." Alex said. I nodded, starting to remember the main reason why we all went out.

I turned my brightness down and went back to old photos of Lana and I. For awhile I had forgotten about it all. I hate that. I don't ever want to forget her in anyway.

"Foods here!" We heard someone say from behind the front door. Max got up and answered it, grabbing the food from the front desk attendant that brought it up. We all gathered outside on his balcony at the table and began to eat.

"I needed this. Thank you baby." Daniel said jokingly to Max. "Anything for my man." Max replied with a wink. They're so comfortable with each other it's hilarious.

"I definitely am gonna need a nap after this and a shower." I said as I took another bite.

"Agreed. We meeting up again tonight?" Alex asked.