8. Catch Me If You Can

"Oh, this is so going on the wall."

Minho scowled as I pressed the phone closer to his face, the flash going off as I took another picture. My laugh at the result made him almost growl as he tried to snatch the phone out of my hand, to which I easily dodged.

"Are you going to help me or not?!" He yelled.

I faked a gasp. "Is that how your mother taught you to speak to a lady?"

"Good thing I'm not speaking to one."

I put a finger to my lips. "Shh. Do you hear that?"

Minho scrunched up his face as he tried to listen, and I tried not to laugh at the clump of smoothie making it way down his cheek. "Hear what?"

I smirked.

"That's the sound of Min Haewon leaving an idiot to clean this whole kitchen by himself."

"You wouldn't dare—"

"Wait, wait." I grinned, looked up and down at the huge puddle that covered most of his body, the floor, and the side of the counter, and took another picture. "No, that's the one going on the wall!"

"MIN HAEWON!"

My laugh echoed as I ran out of the kitchen.

When I first heard the loud crash from behind the double doors, I was legitimately worried. I had been wiping down tables for closing and the loud sound caused me to jump so badly I almost spilled the cleaning bottle all over myself. The resulting curse Minho shouted from the kitchen instantly made me move to see what happened.

I walked in to see the blender, still somehow running while hanging off the counter with its lid on the floor, slinging whatever Minho had been making absolutely everywhere.

I took the first picture before I even decided to unplug it.

Because Minho was absolutely covered.

I scrolled through the pictures, laughing to myself because his face might just become my new lock screen.

And it 100% was going to finally replace my picture that has been hanging on The Wall for three months.

There were a few *special* things that Minho cafe did that others didn't. For one, Minho only opened the cafe when he felt like it. There was no schedule. If he didn't feel like working that day, or if Felix or I were busy, then it simply wouldn't open. Sometimes he wouldn't open it at all for a few days just to mess with people. The cafe had become infamous for having to get there at the right time due to this. If you arrived even a few minutes after Minho decided he was done dealing with people for the day, you'd have to leave and wait for the next time he decided to open it. Probably not the smartest decision in terms of business but it's not like Minho cared. He didn't really need the money.

The other special feature was The Wall.

Behind the counter register was a white wall, which was completely plain except for one thing: a picture. The picture was always in the same frame, and there was no explanation to was happened in said picture, but it was big enough that it was easily the first thing you could see when you went to make an order. Every so often there would be a different person as the center of the picture, but the theme was always the same.

It was the cafe's most recent culinary disaster.

And the most recent one in question was a picture of me, about 10 seconds after I managed to finally reach a bag of flour on a high shelf, only to dump it right on top of myself.