𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

☽༓☾

☽༓☾

      Finally, the day Luna had been dreading had arrived and she was hidden under the covers of her bed, cursing her brother's name as he pulled on her blankets. Said boy was rolling his eyes, letting his grip on the duvet go. Sighing, he grabbed the girl's leg and pulled her out of the bed, forcing her to roughly hit the ground beneath her. With nothing but a 'hurry up' and an innocent smile, he left her room and she was left to angrily glare at the place he had once stood.

     Now, she was stood in the Andrew's residence, crossing her arms over her chest as she refused to get ready. Jughead had thought ahead, bringing her clothes and makeup to the boy's, knowing she would find an excuse to get out of it. However, she straight up refused to get ready, the two sharing a look at they watched her attempt of intimidation, whilst remaining in her pink pyjama shirt and shorts. There was no use trying to intimidate the two, they had grown used to it, like they were immune to her threats.

     "I'm not going to the blossoms." Luna finalised as Archie nodded to Jughead, quickly leaving the room with his phone in hand, leaving the two siblings to stare at one another.

     "It will look worse for us if we don't go. They suspect everyone and everything, no doubt inviting the entire town was an excuse to investigate." Jughead told her and she frowned, knowing he was probably right. 

     "Jug, you didn't see the hatred in her eyes as she gave the invitation, she didn't even speak to me, it was fucking Carly who spoke to me." Luna complained, throwing herself unceremoniously onto Archie's bed. "The Blossom's are inviting you to Jason's memorial, be there, or don't, not like anyone cares." Jughead raised a brow at his sister's impression, it was oddly accurate to the girl who clung onto Cheryl's every word. "I hope she dies, I hope they all die."

     As the boy rolled his eyes for the millionth time that morning, the door opened, revealing Betty, smiling brightly as she looked between them. Ushering the boy's out of the room, she moved over to the girl with a reassuring look. Saying nothing, she sat beside her, the girl's makeup held in her hands.

     "Going might make this better, Lu, we all know you got along with Jason once, wouldn't saying your final goodbye make things better?" Betty asked her softly as she lifted her head up from the bed.

     "No. I can say my goodbyes from here, in Archie's oddly comfortable bed." Luna replied quickly, adjusting her position on the bed so she was looking at Betty.

     "Think about it, they're expecting you not to turn up, prove them wrong and be there, showing that they didn't get to you." Betty attempted once again, slightly shaking the makeup bag for the girl to see.

     "Fine," Luna groaned, sitting upright while the boy's, who had been listening outside the door, high fived one another, "any of those Blossom's so much as look at me the wrong way, I am swinging, I don't care who they are burying."