𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

☽༓☾

☽༓☾

Despite her father's innocent being almost proven, Luna refused to acknowledge it and ignored any invitation to convince him to help the Sheriff. Instead, she acted like everything was back to normal. She attended school once again and was a bitch to everyone and everything, continuing with her life a day at a time, through an endless loop of repetition.

Lunch time had arrived and she opted to sit away from her friends, or more correctly, her brother's friends, sitting outside on one of the benches while scrolling through her phone. Yawning, she grabbed one of the crisps from the packet and took a bite out of it, continuing to scroll through her phone. There was something missing in her life and she couldn't figure out what, there was just his emptiness that made her feel horrible, like she was incomplete.

Before she could continue wallowing in her self pity, someone took the seat opposite her and she almost got whiplash when she saw who has sat down. Cheryl Blossom, in all her glory sat opposite her, looking off. She sent the girl a smile and Luna sent her a confused one back, her brows furrowed as she tried to wonder what on earth the girl was doing sitting next to her. They had an unspoken arrangement where they only acknowledged one another when they were arguing, why was she here?

"Calm down, Jones, I'm not here to start an argument with you, or hit you or insult you." Cheryl listed and Luna scoffed at the happiness radiating from her. Despite it all, Luna wasn't foolish, she could see it was a mask she had put on. Judging from the events in her life, there was either two ways this conversation was going to go, both of which concerned Luna greatly. "I'm here to give you a gift as an act of apologising."

"A what?" Luna quizzed, as the girl placed the box onto the table.

"It's the spider necklace you wanted when we were younger." Cheryl commented as Luna opened the box, finding her jaw dropping at the sight of her eight year old dream necklace. Cheryl had seen it a few years after they stopped talking and bought it without a second thought, clinging onto the hope that maybe their paths could be intertwined once again.

"Cheryl, are you—." Luna began but was cut off by her brother walking over and calling her name. At the sound of his voice she turned around to look and see what he wanted, yet when she turned back around, the other side of the table was empty.

"Did you know we are getting transferred to Southside high?" Jughead asked her quizzically as she sighed, watching him take the seat beside her.

"Yeah, didn't the social worker tell us this?" Luna replied, biting into her crisps again as Jughead frowned. "Come on, it won't be that bad, at least we are going together. Our education might suffer but hey, at least we won't be surrounded by egotistical assholes."