Krishna 's headache

It is said that Rukmani often asked Krishna why the world adored and praised Radha's love for him more than her love for him. He had laughed and intelligently changed the subject.
Years later, on one unpleasant day, Krishna had fallen terribly sick. And no matter what cure anyone tried, it did not work. At last a doctor declared that the only way to save him is if someone puts a tilak of dust on his head, taken from their own feet.
This meant if someone is willing enough to sacrifice many births of their future lives to pain and unbearable sufferings just so that Krishna could live this life. No body wanted that curse. Some said it is a terrible paap. Some feared the consequence. Even Rukmani, tied by the duties of wife, could not do something so offensive. Then came Radha. And without thinking or caring for any form of suffering, she took the dust from her feet and applied on his head. Rukmani got her answer that day. Comparing Radha's love with anyone is not justified. Krishna had himself said, that everyone in Vrindavan are sages and rishis who have prayed and performed tough tapasya since endless ages. And all of them could have attained moksha but they rather chose a life with him.