°• In the class! •°

"Dreams don't happen when you're asleep. Dreams happen when you're awake."

Jisoo POV -

We are currently sitting in the class and I am seriously telling you that whomsoever those boys were, I hate them!

I myself couldn't stay calm so it was impossible to control others. They were so unbothered that a whole damn crowd was watching us. Fuck this shit!

Lisa - I think, I know that who's my first target to show my reality.

Rosé - Me too! Those boys are surely gonna regret it.

Jennie - Chu, I don't care if you stop me. I will show them the reality and that's it.

Jisoo - I myself was thinking that so why would I stop you guys? Go ahead. They deserve it.

The teacher entered.

Teacher - Good morning students!

She wished as everyone stood up to bow.

Teacher - So-

??? - May we come in teacher?

A voice echoed in the whole class as all the heads turned to the door to see four boys standing.

Why the fuck? They are the same boys. They are in our class? Shit!

Teacher - When will you start being punctual?

Jungkook - I don't think that would happen ever.

They're is too oversmart. Lisa is continuously glaring at him. I know she got irritated and now she won't leave him.

Same goes with Rosé and Jennie.

Jisoo POV end

Teacher - Tell the reason or I won't let you enter. Kim Seokjin, let's start from you.

Jin - Are You Asking Me To Skip The Most Important Meal Of The Day?

Teacher - Get over food.

Jin - Never!

Teacher - What's the matter with you, Park Jimin?

Jimin - My father was beating my younger brother.

Teacher - So? That isn't related to you.

Jimin - He was beating him with my shoes.

The class laughed out loud while the teacher face-palmed.

Teacher - Kim Taehyung, you tell?

Taehyung - I was Busy Contemplating All The Things I Could Do During The Time I Waste In Your Class.

Class - Woooooooooo!

Teacher - Shut up, everyone! Jeon Jungkook? I have no expectations now. Tell what happened with you?

Jungkook - I Needed To Pray To God For Strength To Get Me Through This Class.

Class - Ooooooooooooo!

The teacher banged the table hard as everyone became quite.

Teacher - Go to your seats.

She half-yelled as all of them got back to their seats.

Teacher - So students, we have four new girls in our class. Please come and introduce yourselves.

She asked Blackpink as they made their way towards the teacher.

Jungkook - Aren't they the same girls?