°• The Plan Execution! •°

[Edited]

Time Skip - 9:00 PM

They eventually planned and left for the mission on 8:30. Currently, they're adjusting their positions for the final mission.

According to the plan, The Jigsaw and The Mortimer Mane hid behind the bushes.

The Dark Sun POV -

I'm currently walking towards the guards on the front gate. As I walked forward, as expected, a guard blocked my way.

He put his hand around my chest. How dare he stop The Mafia King? Anyways, I can't get distracted.

Guard 1 - Where do you think you're going?

The Dark Sun - Hi!

Guard 1 - I don't have any time for your hi and bye. Shut up!

Ugh! My anger is increasing by his every word.

The Dark Sun - Actually, I need to talk to you guys.

Guard 1 - Who?

The Dark Sun - I need to talk to you.

Guard 1 - What is it?

He said and I noticed The Rebel Dusk coming towards us. Looks like the plan has already been organised.

The Rebel Dusk - Is everything alright?

Guard 1 - Who is she?

The Dark Sun - My partner.

The Rebel Dusk - Actually, we have an offer for you.

Guard 1 - What is it?

The Rebel Dusk - We'll tell you something that you'll thank us for. We'll help you to increase your salary.

Guard 1 - What? Really?

The greed of money started rising inside the guard's mind. It works everywhere!

The Rebel Dusk - But, it's a team work. So please call all the guards.

Guard 1 - Okay!

He said and hurriedly ran towards the other guards.

The Dark Sun - Are you guys done?

The Rebel Dusk - Yeah! I hope the plan goes well.

The Dark Sun - Don't worry, it will.

I said with an assuring smile but then, I noticed someone staring at us with jealousy on peak. It was The Bother Smith.

He is being jealous. That's fun! The guard soon came back with others.

Guard 4 - Will you really help us?

Did we said something else? Oh sorry! I forgot that they're the dumbest people on earth. Like, seriously?

We're strangers and they actually believed us so easily.

The Dark Sun - Yeah!

The Rebel Dusk - So, let's go?

Guard 1 - Yeah!

He said as we dragged the guards towards the side and I indicated The Bother Smith by showing a thumbs up.