°• Door locks? •°

[Edited]

The Evil Dead Rise POV -

How did they even chose these useless people for their protection? Or am I too strong? Whatever! This backyard seems to be important as there are many guards here.

I was punching one guard when someone hits my head with a gun which made me lose my senses for sometime but I was quick to regain it.

I turned back and saw a guard looking at me confused.

The Evil Dead Rise - What?

I asked him and he scratched the back of his head.

Guard - Are you supernatural?

The Evil Dead Rise - Why do you think that?

Guard - Normally, people faint away as I hit them like this.

The Evil Dead Rise - I swear, I would not leave you alive.

I said as I have him a hard punch which made his nose bleed.

The Evil Dead Rise - This is just the starting.

I said as I grabbed his hair and kicked him on his balls.

Guard - My future generations!

He cried and I smirked.

The Evil Dead Rise - They're dead like you'll be now.

I said and tried to give him a punch but someone grabbed my hand. I looked back only to see another guard stopping me.

The guard on the floor took the chance and kicked me on my leg as I groaned and fell down. Fuck! I can't lose like that.

They both pointed their guns at me but I pushed them back and took my gun out.

The Evil Dead Rise - You did a big mistake, motherfuckers!

I exclaimed and shooted both of them as they laid dead. They didn't even deserved to live, anyway!

Soon I saw The Dark Waves approaching me. As she reached to me, she looked towards all the sides.

The Dark Waves - Are they all dead?

The Evil Dead Rise - Yeah, they are!

I informed and she nodded.

The Dark Waves - It's time to enter the mansion.

I nodded at her statement as we finally stepped inside the mansion.

The Evil Dead Rise POV end

The Crimson Magic POV -

Ugh! This is so fucking irritating! Why the hell do they have such
high technology? What was the need?

I ain't gonna give up so soon. I'm trying from something half-an-hour but this is next to impossible.

I was continuously staring, typing and trying to hack the locker room but this wasn't even working.

Then...

??? - Who are you?

I heard a voice as I looked back to see a guard standing and staring at me suspiciously. Argh! Everything is so irritating here!

Guard - Can't you hear what I said?

How the fuck are those words even leaving his filthy mouth? You are dead, boy!

I stood up and glared at him.

Guard - So you're telling me that you want to die? Ok, I may fulfil your wish.

He said and that's it! Fuck off! I immediately punched him back and as he was about to fall down, I held his collar.

I picked up a stone and hit it on his head. He lost his balance and the gun left his hands and I grabbed it from the floor.

I marched up towards him and he was still on the floor. He tried to get up but I pushed him back and this time, his head hits the ground.

He wasn't even able to get up.

The Crimson Magic - Byee!

I said and shooted him. I dropped the gun when I heard a beep sound from my laptop. Wait, Is the work done?

I thought and as I stepped forward, I saw that the locker room has been hacked and is in my control now. Yay! Finally!

The Crimson Magic POV end

As The Dark Waves and The Evil Dead Rise entered the mansion, they saw The Bangtan Maknae line standing there.

The Dark Waves - Looks like they just ended up a fight.

She whispered to The Evil Dead Rise but The Ace Of Spades heard it clearly.

The Ace Of Spades - It's true anyways, baby.

He said when The Mighty Ninja's phone beeped showing him a notification by The Crimson Magic. He immediately opened it only to see the footages of the locker room.

The Mighty Ninja - She got them.

He announced and the mission was almost successful now.

The Deadly Sinner - Now it's our turn, I guess?

He asked The Evil Dead Rise and she smirked.

The Evil Dead Rise - Yeah, it is!

She exclaimed and they both took out the door lockers.

The Mighty Ninja - Now, it's our turn to go and reach to the locker room anyway possible. And you guys...

He called out The Deadly Sinner and The Evil Dead Rise.

The Mighty Ninja - Join us after you're done with this.

He explained and two maknaes nodded.

The Evil Dead Rise - We'll take a leave.

She announced as they both left while others left for the basement.

The Mighty Ninja POV -

Argh! It's so dark here. I can't even see anything properly.

The Dark Waves - Just turn on the flashlight.

She ordered and we all did the same. While walking, there were noises of creak on the floor which scared us as what if they catch us?

But we realised that the locker room was sound proof. Too much technology is dangerous too! We soon reached to a place where, in front we could only see the group of guards.

We knew we reached to our destination but the guards were too many. I dragged both of my partners aside.

The Mighty Ninja - You can do it! Don't be scared but be fearless.

I motivated and we three did a group hug when we heard the sounds of door bangs. Looks like the Maknaes have already started with their work.

Being the assassin, I was the first one to go. I reached up to a guard and pulled him back with my hand on his mouth.

As I pulled him back, he tried to grab my hair but I stabbed him from the back which made him lay down. His gun fell down on the floor but shit! It made a lot of sound and the all the guards started to come towards our way.
_____________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!