°• Bonus - Break up prank! Part - 2 •°

[Edited]

Rosé POV -

Come on, Rosé! You can do it! Yes, you can do it! I kept motivating myself but that doesn't seemed to workout. I stopped at the place and took a deep breath.

This helped me! I now became a bit calm from before. This is just for fun! Stop the prank when it gets too serious. I instructed myself and nodded my head.

I reached to his room and knocked on it. I kept knocking but that didn't work out. Why isn't he opening the door?

I thought when I felt someone's arms around my waist. I gasped due to the sudden action.

Retorting the action, I started pushing that person away when he suddenly whispered making my legs grow weak.

Jimin - Shh! Don't be scared. It's me, Dovey.

I sighed in relief as I heard his angelic voice.

Jimin - What happened, Dovey?

He said snuggling more into my neck and I felt butterflies. Damn! Why he makes me so weak? I controlled myself and pushed his hands away.

I turned over only to see a frown on his face. Oh my Jiminie! Why're you so cute?

Jimin - Why do you look so serious? Did I do something?

Rosé - No! I just wanna talk to you. It is important.

His face turned serious. That look doesn't suits him!

Jimin - Sure!

He said as he opened the door and we stepped in. We both sat on the couch and he made me turn towards him.

Jimin - Is there any problem?

Rosé - Yeah! And you can only fix it.

Jimin - I'll surely fix it. What's the problem?

Rosé - Jimin, I don't think that I love you.

I said as I looked down. Trying to stay serious, I pressed my lips together. Continuously biting them, I kept looking down.

Suddenly, he placed his hand on my thigh and lifted up my chin. As I looked up, his face is deadly serious.

Ok, I messed up really bad!

Jimin - Dare to repeat those words again.

He warned me in the deadliest voice, I've ever heard from his mouth. Well, I never saw this side of him. What's this?

Jimin - Don't you dare to even think of it. It's not gonna happen anyways.

Rosé - I said and I want it.

I somehow gathered some courage and speak up to him. And by now, my urge to laugh or smile had faded away.

Jimin - Babygirl, don't trigger me. Don't you know, I'm DANGEROUS?

He said as his hand squeezed my thigh.

Rosé - Don't do this!

Jimin - That's what I'm saying to you. Don't do this to me! Actually, I wouldn't let you do this.

The threat in his voice was clear but also, the softness was visible. The way he was trying his best to control and hide his tears.

Rosé - Jimin?