°• A trip? •°

[Edited]

"Live your life according to you. It's yours anyway. Don't try too hard, it's okay to lose but not to give up."

Jisoo & Lisa -

Lisa just came near her bike when someone said.

??? - You aren't allowed to touch any other one's vehicles.

She looked and saw Jungkook.

Lisa - Why do you think that this isn't mine?

Jungkook - Come on, girls don't ride bike.

Lisa - Shut up, you old school.

Lisa said as she sat on the bike and started taking it out from the parking space.

Jungkook - Can I ask you something?

Lisa - No!

Jungkook - Why are you so cold?

Lisa - Shut up, Jungkook! Don't force me to open my mouth and speak your truth.

Jungkook - What do you mean by this?

Lisa - So you want it, right? Then listen, I hate you!

Jungkook POV -

She said this and my heart clenched. Seriously? But why? I didn't do anything wrong.

Jungkook - W-Why?

Lisa - Wow! Nice acting skills.

I myself don't know that why her words hurted me. Is she special?

Jungkook - Answer my question, Lisa.

Lisa bitterly chuckled.

Lisa - I can't believe that everyone in the world wants to hurt me. Am I that bad? Like, why? Stop calling this drama as LOVE. This term means nothing is today's world.

??? - There is nothing like that.

Jisoo - Oh! So Kim Seokjin will tell us about it. Shut up, Jin! We know that how bad you are behind this sweet personality. We know you wanna play with us but sorry, we won't let this happen again.

Jin - Again? Who hurted you before?

Jisoo - Someone better than you.

Jungkook - Why?

Lisa - Because atleast they didn't pretend to be sweet, they wanted to play with us and they did it straightaway.

Jisoo - All four of us have faced this situation. There is nothing called as LOVE.

Lisa - Playing with someone's emotions isn't known as LOVE.

Saying this, Jisoo sat behind Lisa and they went away.

Jin - Yahh! How did she get to know?

Jungkook - I've no idea, hyung. They aren't easygoing.

Jin - Yeah, I can sense that too. Anyways, we still won't give up on them.

Jungkook - Yeah, that's true.

But their soul wished something else. Their heart wished something else. And these Bad Boys weren't ready to accept the true feeling.

-------------×--------------

Time skip -

Next day -

Jennie POV -