°• Something bad! •°

[Edited]

"Win or Lose, I don't care. I still have many problems waiting for me so who's the real winner?"

?? - Hi! I am Kim Jong In. You can call me Kai.

He said smirking at Jennie as she looked down to avoid his gaze.

Taehyung(in mind) - Why is he staring at Jennie? Why she seems scared? Something is not right. Wait a minute, is he smirking at her? This person isn't right. He is gonna regret this move.

Taehyung thought as he pulled Jennie closer and made sure that she is safe. He noticed Kai is now glaring at him.

Taehyung(in mind) - He seems to be a wrong person. Is he the one who played with her like Lisa and Jisoo told? If yes, you are gonna end soon.

Taehyung - What happened Jennie? You okay?

He asked as Jennie didn't said anything and hugged him.

Jennie - Please protect me. He'll hurt me.

She said and Taehyung was too shocked because of her hugging him. He hugged her back and looked back at Kai. He saw him clenching his jaw as Taehyung glared at him.

??? - Myself Park Chan Yeol. Call me Chanyeol.

He said and his gaze fell at Rosé. Rosé held Jimin's hand tight and grabbed his arm. Jimin noticed it as he saw her looking somewhere and then got to know that she is looking at Chanyeol.

Jimin(in mind) - Why is she so scared? And why is that man staring at her? Remove your filthy eyes from my Rosé. Is he the reason for her to be scared?

Jimin left Rosé's hand and when she was about to grab it once again, Jimin pulled her closer and put his hand on her shoulder as he was continuously glaring at Chanyeol.

He noticed that because of Chanyeol's angry eyes, Rosé tried to push Jimin.

Jimin - Shh! What happened? Are you scared?

He asked concerned.

Rosé - He is watching us.

Rosé said nonchalantly. Jimin got sure that he is a wrong person as he smiled at Rosé.

Jimin - Don't worry. Let him do whatever he wants. You are under my protection.

He said and Rosè hugged him tightly. This wasn't expected but somewhere Jimin was waiting for it too as he wasted no time and hugged her back.

??? - Hi! I am Oh Sehun. Call me Sehun.

He said as he checked Lisa out from up to down. Lisa lowered her gaze because of Sehun's intense stare which really made her panic.

She started to shiver again which made Jungkook more worried about her. He looked at her and saw her panicking while taking small stares in front.

He looked up to see Sehun checking her out.

Jungkook(in mind) - Who is he to stare at what's mine? Remove these eyes or I will take them out, I swear but why is Lisa scared from him? She knows how to fight like she did with me. So what happened now?

Jungkook - What's wrong Lisa?

Jungkook said and she pointed in front and as expected, it was Sehun. He was continuously staring at her and smirking.

Jungkook(in mind) - Isn't he able to see my hand on her waist? He is too lost so let me make it clear.

He thought as he pulled Lisa in a soft hug. Lisa tried to protest this time but Jungkook was too strong from her. At last, Lisa also gave up and wrapped her small arms on his big torso.

Jungkook - Are you okay?

Lisa - No! Save me Jungkook. He will kill me. He's a monster.

She finally blurted out the truth. Jungkook was sure that she is talking about Sehun but he wasn't sure about what he did?

Jungkook - What he did?

He said but Lisa didn't reply giving him a sign that she isn't comfortable. Jungkook patted her back and broke the hug.

Jungkook - It's okay! Be in my sight or near me so that I can protect you from that monster. Ok?

Lisa nodded and hugged him.

Jungkook(in mind) - Woah! That wasn't expected.

Jungkook thought as his heart started to beat faster. He wrapped his arms around her small waist.

Jungkook(in mind) - Her body perfectly fits in my arms.

Jungkook thought and smiled.

Jungkook(in mind) - Whomsoever that Sehun is, he is gonna pay for everything he did. Wait, is he the one who played with her? If yes, I will kill you soon.

Teacher - Ok so as they are the professional tour guides, they are gonna help us in everything.

All of them nodded.

Teacher - Let's go and climb up in the bus.

She said as all the children shouted and ran towards the bus.

The trauma those EXO members have given to these girls, it's seriously impossible to confront them.

Doesn't matters, how much you grow strong, the people who gave you the trauma can never let you live peacefully.

In the bus -

Jisoo POV -

I found an empty seat as I made my way towards that seat. I am really traumatised by the past. I hate that man.

He is the worst person ever. I am so thankful to Jin for making me feel safe and happy. I don't know but when I hugged him, my heart seemed to be satisfied.

It was the most comforting and the best hug ever. Maybe I am developing something for Jin. Like he feels so special and I guess, he is someone important.

The way he cherished me, the way he protected me, the way he promised me to keep me safe even after I hurted him so much is different. He feels different.

I want that hug again. I don't know how, why and what? But yeah, I want it. I was thinking about Jin when I bumped into someone.

I bowed without looking up.

??? - Missed me baby?

What? Is it him? I looked up and saw the worst person, Suho. He was smirking at me. I don't know why I feel so helpless.

Shit! Jin isn't here. What will he do? He grabbed my wrist as I looked at him with teary eyes.

He didn't care and was about to grab my neck when the next moment, he was on the floor.
________________________

That's it for today! Hope you like this one! Come on don't be a silent reader, vote and comment also.

Bye Bye!

Radhe Radhe!