°• On the way! •°

[Edited]

"Lead your own life and trust me, you are the best leader."

In the bus -

Jin POV -

I am sitting beside Jisoo as I don't want that Suho to even see her. This was too much. I am sure I am gonna kill him and now it's getting harder to control myself.

My veins pop out thinking about what if I wouldn't have came on right time? That Suho deserves to die and now it's very sure that he is someone related to Jisoo's past.

She seems to be scared of him. She seems like she doesn't even wants to see him. I don't know what is between them but I just know one thing which is to protect Jisoo, no matter what.

The only person whom I love so much. I was thinking all of this when I felt something heavy on my shoulder as I looked at the side to see Jisoo sleeping.

Aww! She looks so cute and beautiful. She's making it harder to control myself. I slowly caressed her head and removed all the straits of hair that were blocking my view.

I just cannot get enough of her. I can stare at her like this for hours without even blinking once. She's so beautiful. I want her right now.

Jin - Sleep well, jagiya.

Jisoo - You should sleep too.

She suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me. What the fuck? She heard and felt everything? You are dead, Jin.

I expected her to be angry as I looked down with guilt but soon I heard her giggling.

Jisoo - You are so cute, Jin.

Jin - Thank you but aren't you angry?

Jisoo - No! Why would I when you took care of me?

Jin - You liked it?

Jisoo - I loved it, Jin. Thank you!

I didn't believe my eyes nor my ears. I can't believe that she loved my care. Is she falling for me too? I think so. I will try my best no matter what.

Jisoo - Can I sleep more?

Jin - Sure! Go ahead.

I exclaimed in excitement as she kept her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Thank you so much, God!

Jin POV end

Jimin POV -

I am sitting beside Rosé and behind Jin & Jisoo as I saw Jisoo falling asleep on Jin hyung's shoulder. Yah! That's so romantic.

I looked towards the person beside me, Rosé and saw her lost in her phone. Is my future girlfriend anti romantic?

No! I won't let that happen. I smirked as an idea hits my mind. I took Rosé's phone from her hand.

Rosé - What happened Jimin?

I placed her phone inside my jacket's pocket and she became completely confused. She looks cute like that. I just can't stop adoring her.