°• BTS reunion? •°

[Edited]

"Even if you fall and hurt yourself, don't give up. Run for your dreams."

Suga POV -

Where is Chaeyoung? She said that she will be here after sometime but she isn't here till now.

Did something happened to her? Is she ok? Why is it taking so much time? Is something wrong?

Maybe I should check. I grabbed my phone and opened the door to leave but instead I saw the vocal line and Namjoon together.

Why are they here? Did Namjoon join them?

Suga - What do you want?

Jimin - We aren't here to take anything.

Suga - Then what is the problem?

Jin - We are here to reveal the truth in front of you.

I chuckled. What is even their problem? Do they really think I would believe them?

Suga - Really? Just stop with this lie. Just say that you're jealous because you don't have a girlfriend.

Taehyung - We do have.

Suga - Who are they?

??? - It's us, oppa.

Four voices were heard from the back. It was Blackpink. Ofcourse these annoying girls who are the main villains.

Suga - Yeah, sure! The main villains.

Jungkook - Don't you dare call them that.

Suga - You will talk to me like that?

Taehyung - You did the same. Don't you remember?

Suga - Why are you with them Namjoon?

I asked him and he hung his head low.
What the fuck is going on?!

Jin - Leave all this. We just wanna tell you the truth and then we will leave.

Jimin took out his phone and gave it to me.

Jimin - Just try to recognise the girl in the video. You know her?

Suga - Ofcourse, she's Chaeyoung.

Jungkook - Just focus on her actions.

I noticed her with a boy. Wait this is iKON member Bobby. What is she doing with him?

Namjoon - She is trying to flirt.

He finally uttered a word and I noticed the same. But why? Did she cheat on me? Was I not enough? How can she do this?

Suga - This can't be true.

Namjoon - Sadly, it is. Nayeon did the same.

He said and some tears fell down his cheeks. No way! She cheated on me. I sat on the bed due to utter shock. I couldn't believe this.

Jisoo - It's okay.

She said and I looked up at her.

Suga - It might be okay for you but never for me.

Rosé - Don't waste your tears on someone who hurted you.

Suga - I can't do anything else.

Jennie - You can teach them a lesson. The way you regret your actions, made them regret too.

Suga - I truly loved her.

Taehyung - And we warned you but you didn't listen to us.

Suga - Do you think I was in a condition?