°• Heart break? •°

[Edited]

"In order to be successful, you need to fail too."

They returned to the hotel. As they were on the door, they saw the rap line. The rap line looked at them in shock.

The rap line rushed towards them.

J-Hope - What happened to you all?

Jimin - Why do you care?

Namjoon - Don't argue, Jimin. Tell us what happened?

Suga - You have got hurt so much. How did this happen?

Jin - We don't have any relation with you anymore.

Taehyung - Did you forget that you only told us to never talk to you? We are just following your order.

Jungkook - Yeah! Go to your girlfriends as they are extremely important. Don't make them wait.

Namjoon sighed and was going towards Jin when Jin spoke.

Jin - Don't come near me. I don't want your sympathy.

J-Hope - You can't say like that.

Jimin - Why? Just keep that in mind that we forgot you, just like you forgot our love for you.

Taehyung - We don't have any relation with you and don't worry, we will soon prove that we were right.

Jungkook - And then, we won't show our faces to you ever again. You won't have to bear us after that.

Jimin - You lost us and that's it. You won't get us ever again. You no longer matter for us.

Jin - Get out of our way. We need to get treated.

He said and pushed Namjoon away as he was blocking his way. They all left from there.

Jin - Let's meet at the dinner time. If you all need any help, just call us.

Jisoo - You too!

They all went inside their rooms.

Jisoo POV -

I took out the first aid box from the drawer when I heard a knock. Who's this now?

I stood up and opened the door as I saw Dahyun. Why is she here?

Jisoo - What do you want?

Dahyun - I am here to help you.

Jisoo - How is that?

Dahyun - Sit down.

I need to stay calm right now. I nodded and sat on the bed as she came towards me and took the first aid kit from my hand.

She took out ointment and a cotton as she started to treat my wound but I held her hand.

Jisoo - Just say it straight. What do you want?

I said and she sighed and kept the first aid kit away.

Dahyun - See I know you don't trust me but...

Jisoo - What?

Dahyun - Jin doesn't loves you in real. He wants to play with you.

She said and I chuckled. Why does she think that I will trust her? No way that's gonna happen.

Jisoo - Why do you think I will trust you?

Dahyun - I knew it that's why I have brought the proof.

She said and took her phone out. She went on the call recordings. She played the recording and it was Jin's voice.