1 Short chapter

"Im sorry y/n..but i don't think we can continue this relationship anymore."

"

What do you mean.." Her heart shattered like a glass, Unable to comprehend what was happening. Am i hearing this correctly..?No it can't be. She felt her eyes stinging,Her e/c orbs focused on the man that stood infront of her.

"You heard me right y/n..i am breaking up with you." His dark blue orbs looking directly at her as he spoke in a stern manner, ruffling his hair he sighed in annoyance. "Are you just gonna stand there and cry?Piss off."

"Why.." She muttered in between her sobs,she stood still overwhelmed by the emotions she is feeling at this moment."You know damn well why.. don't act innocent!" He scoffed,glaring at her.

"Cover your mouth will you?..I don't wanna hear you crying like a bitch." Turning his back around,he huffed out in annoyance before crouching down to organize his tool box."Is this because I didn't give in to your desires..Is this the reason behind you acting cold towards me and loosing interest in me..!?"

"Its one of the main reasons." He spoke in a stern manner, pausing as he looked back at her pathetic figure.., frowning to himself.Pathethic as always.. what shame. He thought to himself as he eyed her up and down.

After a few minutes of silence,She turned her heels walking away..,She wanted to yell at him,scream on the top of her lungs telling him how much she hates him..How she wants to hurt him,curse him and even kill him.But why does she not have the courage to do so?.. Maybe deep down she still loved him despite how he treated her badly this past months.

She paused stopping at the front door
Turning her head to look at him one last time.Sighing to herself she gathered enough courage to speak.

"Being in a relationship with you was one of the shittiest experience ever... you're the worst boyfriend ..but nonetheless..I hope you live a happy life

And die early."With that y/n left.