5

" oh my~ you look exhausted,Did you have fun at the Brothel? " Ran snickered, eyeing Sanzu's form,a smirk forming on his lips as he looked directly at him.

" so..~ how many rounds? " Ran asked in a teasing manner making Sanzu scoff at him.
" None of your business " Sanzu glared at him, Purposely bumping his shoulder as he walked pass him.

" Jeez..why so mad?I was just asking "He frowned at Sanzu's behavior," Didn't he leave wearing black pants? " Rindou approached his brother as they both watched Sanzu enter his room.

" Pft~ "

Closing the door behind him, He loosened his tie before taking it off completely. Sighing to himself he plopped down on his bed.

"hah..this is my chance,To get closer to you"
Y/N just you wait..ill have you under me in no time.

Smirking to himself he began to think of a plan to get closer to her.After some time he felt his eyelids getting heavier. Before he knew it,he dozed off.

Back to Y/N

" Here you go sir,Your strawberry parfait and Blueberry parfait for your sweetheart ~ " Flashing them a bright smile,she bowed as she walked away from their table to another

Taking orders left and right and serving each table.Y/N sighed to herself as she made a pouting expression at the cashier.

" pft.. don't look at me like that y/n " The cashier chuckled seeing y/n pouting at her.She then reached out to give her a pat on the head before smiling at her.

" Yuna~ im exhausted.. I can't do this anymore " She whined, puffing her cheeks as she looked at Yuna the cashier.

" Come on now y/n~ You just need to serve a few more tables and then it'll be your turn to have lunch " *pat* *pat*

" Hmp.. " She frowned at her before sighing. " Oh y/n new costumers " Yuna spoke causing y/n to turn around to look for the new customers.

" Tell shuna to hurry up and finish her lunch.. " she mumbled,her annoyed expression changing as she approached the table.

" Good morning! May i take your order ? "
She smiled warmly at the two men." Uh ill have a Cheese cake and Cappuccino " As she wrote down the order,she then turned towards the white haired male.

" And you sir? " She tilted her head slightly to the side as she raised her eyebrows. " Vanilla latte and a Red velvet cheesecake " A smirk forming on his lips as he eyed her.

" All right! ill be right back with your order " She smiled at them before walking to the cashier.

*whistle* " She's a cute one.. " Koko muttered as he watched her walk away from their table" Ahem " Clearing his throat kakucho frowned at Kokonoi.

" Whatever you're thinking...just know you already have someone waiting for you at the Brothel " Koko's eyebrows twitches as he slowly turned his head towards Kakucho.

" The fuck are you saying? " He scowled glaring at him. " Im joking calm down now you don't wanna get wrinkles " Kakucho snickered at him. He was having fun ruining Koko's morning.

Tsk.

(after a few minutes)

" Here you go sir here is your Cheese cake and Cappuccino,And for you sir here is your Vanilla latte and Red velvet cheesecake~ "
She bowed, smiling softly at them.

" Thank you miss~ may i ask what's your name? " Y/N was taken aback by his question, Shaking her head she smiled softly at him" Im sorry sir~ i can't tell you "

" Oh why not?~ " Y/N then pointed at the Chalkboard sign making the two men look at what was written on it.

Rules of engagement: Maid cafe dos and don'ts
Don't touch the maids. ...
Don't take photos of the maids. ...
Don't ask for the maids' contact information (or any other personal information for that matter. ...
Don't take photos of the cafe interior.

Kakucho was trying his best not to laugh as Koko remained silent.Its obvious he was embarrassed.

Koko forced a smile as he diverted his gaze from the chalkboard to y/n who was smiling at him.

" I apologize i didn't read the rules..." Clearing his throat he spoke again " How much to know your name..? "

" Excuse me?.." Y/N raised an eyebrow at the white haired male,He chuckled in response before he could speak.He noticed Kakucho giving him the stink eye.

" I-... nevermind miss "Koko flased her a smile." Oh..um ok then "Y/N smiled softly at them one last time before leaving,Koko sighed to himself as she left.

" Next time.. don't come with me " He glared at Kakucho who was enjoying his cheesecake.

A/N: Slow updates ~