9

8PM

Exhausted from working,work was finally over changing back into her casual clothes she left the cafe first. Walking back to her apartment she noticed the room next to her had its lights on,“ Eh? Someone must've moved in ” she thought to herself.

There were some boxes outside the front door of the room,Two big ones and a small one,She eyed the boxes as she approached her front door, unlocking it as she turned the doorknob opening the door.

Before she could step in a familiar figure stepped out of the other room,The pink haired male immediately noticed her presence ,his green orbs dilates as he looked at her. There she is..love~!

He felt his heart racing he then grinned at her before speaking in a cheerful tone “ Oh,hey! ” Sanzu approached the woman who smiled softly at him, “ Hi! Nice to..meet you again ” She smiled sheepishly,She felt awkward not knowing what to call him since she didn't know his name nor does he know hers.

Thats what she thought.

“ Sanzu,Call me Sanzu and you are? ” Sanzu's lips curled into a smile as he looked down at her, feeling his body heat up every time he looks at her.“ Oh! Nice to meet you again Sanzu. My name is L/N Y/N ” She smiled at him her e/c orbs looked at his.

“ Ahh.. beautiful name it fits perfectly for a beautiful woman like you~ ” His tone sounding flirtatious as he chuckled, “ Thank you ” Feeling her cheeks heat up from his words she couldn't help but smile sheepishly at him.

“ I see you're almost done unpacking ” Tilting her head slightly to the side,she looked over, seeing the three boxes infront of his door,her gaze diverting back to him as he spoke “ Yup almost done and i could finally rest ” Leaning against the wall,his lips curling into a playful smirk as he looked down on her.

“ Ah.. well ill be going  now since i feel so exhausted from work ” She sighed looking back at him once more before stepping inside her room. Sanzu grinned as he watched her room door close. This is it..~♡

Back at the BONTEN HQ

The sound of heels clicking can be heard,It was quiet at the HQ as mikey already sent out his people for missions

The sound of heels clicking can be heard,It was quiet at the HQ as mikey already sent out his people for missions.A sigh leaving his lips the sound of clicking approaching a specific room,It was Sanzu's room. He knocked on the door four times,No one answered.The white haired stared at the door handle for a moment, curious on why no one has answered yet.

He usually answers..unless his high right now sleeping.

He thought to himself as he grabbed the door handle,he noticed the slight movement of the door to his surprise the door was unlocked all along. He stepped inside the room, noticing that some of Sanzu's belongings are gone. God where did cotton candy boy go this time

Koko was skeptical,he noticed- well they all noticed that in missions Sanzu would be the first to leave and he would come back to the HQ after a few hours later. Errands or meeting with some gang organization,Sanzu would leave for some minutes.

He never said where he went other than Brothel or Just driving through the city. Ofcourse everyone wouldn't believe it fully. They also had suspicion but nonetheless they never said anything.

They don't know

Koko sighed in disbelief leaving the room,as he made his way to his office.His face showed annoyance as he walked past those who stayed to finish the paper work.

To his surprise Mikey was inside his office sitting on the couch,legs apart as he threw his head back he seemed to be relaxing or so he thought.

“ Sit. I wanna talk about Sanzu ”

 I wanna talk about Sanzu ”