12

3pm

You flutter your eyes open, looking around, your vision still blurry as you had slept for more than an hour. Realizing the pink haired male was out of sight you sat up, stretching your arms as you yawned.“Hah..what time is it-” Looking over   to your phone, unlocking it as you looked at the time“Its already 3? Gosh..i must be that exhausted to sleep that long..”

Getting off the couch she made her way to the bathroom as she stepped inside she glanced over to the mirror,her pupils dilating as she noticed a red mark on her neck.Getting a closer look she touched the red spot,“No way...could it be?” she thought to herself,her thoughts running wild.“No..this must a mosquito bite-”

Feeling the red spot she soon took off her shirt thinking there might be more of these mosquito bites .Her eyes widened at the sight “1...2..34?..wait- 5..6!?” Her jaw dropped as she counted all the marks around her stomach.

“No..no way- this is..!”....“A HICKEY!?”

She immediately thought Sanzu was the one behind these red marks after all he was the only one with her while she was asleep. Furious she walked out of the bathroom putting on her shirt on the way. As she got out of her room she immediately knocked on Sanzu's door,There was no answer. After a few more knocking Sanzu finally opened the door.

“Yes?..oh you're awake” He gave her a warm smile as he leaned against the doorway.“Y-you..! You must be the one that did this to me!” Furrowing her eyebrows she lifted her shirt up, enough to reveal her stomach that was covered in hickeys. Sanzu raised an eyebrow his green orbs fixated on the red marks.

He let out a light laugh, wiping the invisible tear in the corner of his eye. Y/N was confused at his reaction she was sure he caught him, Raising an eyebrow she had a questionable look on her face.“What's so funny?..”Crossing her arms,she frowned at Sanzu.

“Relax those aren't hickeys well, they aren't from me but..i watched a video on how to fake a hickey and thought id give it a try~” He said with a smug look making Y/N's eyes widen.“I used a bottle and applied pressure by your stomach area..”He chuckled continuing to make Y/N question what is going on.

“Those looked so real don't you think? I mean you fell for it so i definitely did a great job!” He grinned at her,his green orbs fixated on her face that showed an embarrassed expression. “Y-you..i hate this you keep pulling pranks on me,Thats not fair! I've been a good neighbor to you and you're not” She frowned.

He giggled,Sanzu was relieved the lie worked better than he thought. A visible subtle smirked on his face as he parted his lips to speak“Sorry~ ill make it up to you i promise..! ill buy you more teddy bears all right?” And attach more cameras to it.

“And dont worry those fake hickeys would eventually disappear after afew days..” He gave a reassuring smile as he give her head a gentle pat. Sanzu really seemed like he did nothing at all he was so calm talking about the hickeys that he really made and acting like it was fake.

Im sorry y/n..i couldn't control myself,please forgive me~

He thought to himself as he continued to pat Y/N's head, stroking her hair. For a second, Sanzu felt like this was a couples moment..where you comfort your partner after you argued with each other..or have upsetted your partner. His lips curled up into a smile as he continued to stroke her hair.

Soon..Y/N..i promise you,we'll be lovers. And marry each other..And— and have kids! Be a family and..! Never be separated.

At the Brothel

“..It stinks like pussy in here.” Koko retorted
as he walked inside the brothel, rolling his eyes at those women who greeted him and clinged onto him.“I hate this place so much..” He muttered under his breath as he approached the front desk.

His black irises fixated on the madam that was in front of him,clearing his throat he spoke in a stern manner as he kept a stoic expression “Hey.. does Sanzu come here often?” Raising an eyebrow she chuckled softly“Oh dear Sanzu?..well in the past few months he did, but this month..nope he didn't come to visit and play”

Koko's eyes widened,his brows shot up as he heard this.“He...he didn't? Not even once?” he was confused, his thoughts wandered off as his expression slowly turned into a questionable one. “damn it..you couldn't have possibly been lying to us..Cotton candy boy-” his thoughts were immediately cut off as the Madam cleared her throat.

“If i may ask.. Why are you curious if Sir Haruchiyo visited us this mo-” before she could finish her sentence she was cut off by his harsh tone“Shut up this is none of your business okay.?” Huffing out in annoyance koko left the brothel after hearing the answer to his question.

“Fuck..what is Mikey gonna say if he found out you were lying to us” He groaned as he got into the drivers seat, taking out his phone from his pocket he began to scroll through his contacts. He immediately looked for Kakuchou's name,after some time he finally found it, without wasting another second he dialed his phone number.

After a few seconds he heard Kakuchou's voice on the line“Make it quick i still have some work to do” Koko sighed before parting his lips to speak,his tone had a hint of annoyance in it.

Cotton candy boy had been lying to our faces the whole damn time.”