7

Warning:Lemon ahead
Enjoy~

Rindou stood outside the dressing room, Leaning his back onto the wall as he crossed his arms,As Ran ordered him to guard outside and let those who want to use the dressing room know,that the dressing room was occupied.

Your back leaned against the wall,Your hand covering your mouth as you tried not to make any sounds,Ran had your leg up on his shoulder as his hands held your waist firmly. " *Hic* it hurts.. " she whimpered softly.

" Shh..relax~ " His purple irises fixated on your neck, smirking to himself he started to caress it as he pressed his lips against your neck, Sucking on it. Enjoying your breathlessly moans he continued to thrust inside you. He didn't go rough on you..rather he was gentle on you.

Ran grunted,he felt your walls tightening around his member as he breathlessly chuckled, " Hey if you tighten on me like that...you'll snap my dick off " His lustful eyes looked directly at her e/c orbs, Admiring her lewd expression.

Diverting his gaze from her eyes to her lips, His eyes now fixated on her slightly opened mouth that released soft moans,He leaned his face closer to hers,their lips inches apart from each other as they could feel each others warm breath.

His hand reached out to caress her cheek as they both stared at each others eyes for a moment. " Ran.. " y/n breathlessly called out to him as Ran smiled softly in response,He pressed his lips against her soft ones giving her a long passionate kiss as he continued to thrust inside of her.

 " y/n breathlessly called out to him as Ran smiled softly in response,He pressed his lips against her soft ones giving her a long passionate kiss as he continued to thrust inside of her

He bit her lower lip causing her to open her mouth slightly, allowing him to enter his tongue inside. Exploring and feeling the inside of her mouth. Ran then broke the kiss as they both panted " You taste like vanilla..y/n~ " He said in a flirty voice

Soon enough Ran began moving his hips in a much faster pace,The hand that was caressing y/n's cheeks now made its way to one of her breast, Fondling it. " Ah..R-Ran..~ " y/n bit her lower lip as she threw her head back.

Unable to hold back her moans,she felt a knot building up in her stomach,Ran's hand immediately covered her mouth as he smirked at her " Shh~ i know you're feeling good but..keep it down now~ " He breathlessly chuckled as he threw his head back, biting his lower lip as he continued moving his hips, thrusting inside of her.

With a few more thrust Ran pulled out, pressing his dick against y/n's stomach, stroking it till the last drop of his cum. He let out a sigh, He placed a finger under her chin slowly lifting it up seeing y/n's exhausted expression he can't help but smirk to himself.

" You look so beautiful right now.. " He chuckled softly, giving her soft lips a quick peck as he ran his fingers through his hair a satisfied look on his face.

" Well then..
lets get you that dress shall we? "