6

Lunch Time

“ Took you long enough! ” Scoffing she gave Shuna a light smack on the head,“ Ow~ im sorry Y/N-Chan~ ” Shuna giggled.

“ You better be hmp..anyways ill be going now and have my lunch which was supposed to happen..FIVE MINUTES AGO ” It was blatantly obvious y/n was annoyed.

“ Im sorry~ i enjoyed my food too much..hehe ” Shuna gave y/n a sheepish smile.

“ Fine i forgive you but, Don't do it again in the future ” there was a moment of silence,before Shuna spoke “ Um don't enjoy my food again?..”

Y/N stared blankly at Shuna muttering menacingly “ Shuna..i could eat you right now... you know ” A shiver ran down Shuna's spine as she hid behind  Yuna's back.

Yuna..S-she's scaring me..!

Yuna chuckled softly,“ Now now y/n~ you should go now and enjoy your lunch ” waving her hand at y/n dismissing her finally,y/n still felt a little annoyed by this but nonetheless left the cafe.

I wanna go to the mall...they wouldn't mind right?..

(At the mall)

“ Aniki..we've been walking around the mall for some time now. ” Rindou ruffled his hair as he sighed in annoyance, walking behind his brother.

Ran hummed his purple irises looking around the mall before spotting y/n from afar,It has piqued Ran's interest as he walked to the clothing store,Rindou following behind.

“ Aniki? Did you finally decide what to sho-” He was cut off as he bumped into his brother's back.“ Shh... ” Ran placed a finger on his lips, turning his head to look back at his brother who had a confused expression.

Rindou raised an eyebrow at his brother before looking infront of them,Seeing a woman wearing a...Maid outfit? His purple orbs eyeing the woman infront of them before he turned his gaze back to his brother.

Ran smirked at his brother before looking at y/n who's eyes twinkled as she looked around the clothing store, picking out some clothes to try on,Seeing the price y/n froze in shock.

What the heck? Thats too expensive..b-but i really want this dress...

Snapping y/n's thoughts a man approached her,He had a smirk on, his purple orbs gaze down on her,His hair was styled slicked back side part gelled to the right.Alternating in the colors between light purple and black.

As he spoke,His tone was calm with a hint of flirt in it.“ Do you like this dress? ” Y/N's eyes widened slightly her cheeks began redden as she averted her gaze from him as she slowly nodded.

Hearing the man chuckle y/n immediately felt her heart racing,her face now fully flushed in embarrassment as she looked down. “ I can buy this for you.. ” Y/N slowly lifted her head,Her eyes started twinkling as she looked at him.

Ran hummed,his hand reached out to caress y/n's cheek. She looks adorable..
He moved his face closer to your ear as you heard him whisper softly.

“ ill buy this in one condition..♡ ” He smirked

♡ ” He smirked