13

Her Jinx

Back at the Bonten HQ.
Sanzu had returned after being called in for a meeting, Sitting down on the couch ,he spread his legs as he let himself get comfortable. Ran,Rindou and Koko sat on the opposite couch to Sanzu,Kakuchou.

After a few minutes of waiting,the atmosphere was getting heavier every minute. None dared to part their lips and speak nor let out any sounds. Mikey arrived  after 15 minutes, everyone turned their heads towards his direction except for Sanzu.

As everyone settled down,Mikey began to speak. He spoke in a cold demeanor,his tone was laced with a mixture of seriousness and annoyance.

“Sanzu..,care to tell us the truth?” he spoke

The Truth?” Sanzu repeated with a more confused tone.

“Don't play dumb now,Do you want me to add another scar on your face?..” Mikey retorted.

Sanzu's heart was pounding,a few beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he clenched his fist. He tried to regain his composure by changing his posture, earning a giggle from the Haitani brothers which caused him to glare at them.

“What do you mean?”He raised an eyebrow,he wanted to confirm if Mikey is referring to his behavior of taking his leave in the middle of their missions or meeting. After all he didn't wanna reveal his secret if it wasn't what Mikey wanted.

Haruchiyo Sanzu,Tell us the truth behind your sudden change of behavior.” The way his name rolled off Mikey's tongue sent shivers down his spine. He really is in trouble.

It took a while for Sanzu to speak about his secret,He was protective and possessive over Y/N. It was as if he dug a long time buried treasure,he wanted it for himself,He wants Y/N for himself.

“I have been seeing someone”Ofcourse he wants them to think Y/N is his. So they wouldn't even dare to tell him to 'share' this someone he is talking about.

Everyone diverted their gaze from Mikey to Sanzu real quick after hearing what he had to say, Hearing this made Kokonoi Scoff. Unbelievable it is for him as he knew Sanzu wouldn't be interested in committing in a relationship unless..

“Are you after some pussy? You know that the brothel has lots of those,right?.” His face scrunching up as he spoke,His tone was laced with harshness as a subtle smirk formed on his lips earning a scoff from Sanzu.

“I wouldn't be interested in cheap quality pussies,After going there for the past months i've realized either you get a basic pussy or one with infection.” He cackled.

Koko rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. It was obvious Sanzu was hinting something but he couldn't figure it out or pin point what it is.

“So..who is this someone that caught your attention hm?” Ran hummed,his tone was playful as if he was talking to a literal child.

Sanzu cringed at the way Ran was speaking to him,He was pissed with how Ran is treating him like a child. He was starting to lose his composure as he wanted to shoot Ran in the face at this moment.

Trying his best to hold back,he made it visibly that Ran struck a nerve which earned a chuckle from Ran himself. He loved the way he's to get under his skin but ofcourse he mustn't push Sanzu to his limits. After all he still has many women to accompany this evening.

“This someone.. isn't just someone. Squidward looking ass.” He scoffed as Ran's eyebrows knitted.

“ She's the one for me, sent from the gates of heaven, an angel bestowed upon me and only me ” He grinned,just talking about her made him feel all tingly.

Everyone continued to listen to Sanzu's words,their eyes widening every now and then as they let the pink hair express his feelings towards this “Someone” he adores so much. The Haitani's were surprised how tangled Sanzu was to this woman he's talking about,She really got him head over heels for her. Koko and Kakuchou on the other hand gave Sanzu the stink eye.

“She's the one i want.. she's the one i need. She's the sugar that i need in my life~♡” he cooed.

“Talk about fantasizing about having Diabetes” Rindou rolled his eyes at him,Clearly annoyed. His tone was laced with annoyance.

A/N:ahhhhh