4

Warning: chapter contains slight lemon

Her face was bright red from embarrassment."Oh..um yeah" she smiled at the man sheepishly, "I was watching a horror movie..and got jumpscared.." She furrowed her eyebrows, puffing her cheeks as she looked away embarrassed.

He was lost in his own thoughts, Lustful thoughts to be exact. His green orbs eyeing her up and down,How her night gown fitted her perfectly.His eyes then found itself staring at her cleavage making his dick twitch.

Fuck...

He thought to himself,his thoughts were quickly interrupted as she spoke "hey um.."Snapping him back to reality,his green obrs looking directly at hers."Oh. well thats a relief.."

You make it so hard to retain myself from just fucking you right here and now...

"Well..uh i should go to sleep now." She looked away as she spoke.This is so embarrassing please kill me..!

"Yeah you should and..maybe next time don't watch horror movies?" He said in a teasing manner, His green orbs watching her expression slowly turn into an embarrassed one.

"...! Y-yeah ill keep that in mind.." closing the door,she finally turned off the tv before making her way to her bed, Plopping down,she grabbed her pillow, screaming into it. embarrassing, Embarrassing, EMBARRASSING Y/N YOU IDIOT..!

As the door closes on him,he let out a Chuckle before walking away from her apartment, Finally reaching the spot where he parked his car,He opened the car door before sitting down on the drivers seat

...y/n

Unbuckling his belt,he then unzipped his pants. Looking at his throbbing member he began to imagine y/n kneeling down infront of him,As he wrapped his hand around his throbbing member,He began to stroke it.

Throwing his head back as he stroked his throbbing cock,His mind was filled with lewd thoughts of him fucking y/n mercilessly,ramming his cock into her hole pounding in and out of it none stop.

Fuck...

He bit his lower lip, as he stroked his cock faster. Agh..y/n your mouth feels so warm He groaned, feeling himself near to his release with a few more strokes he finally came.

Shit..

Seeing his black slacks stained with his cum,he cursed under his breath. Pausing as his mind wandered.She looked so beautiful in her night gown..His thoughts were interrupted as he felt his cock throbbing, sighing to himself,he muttered.

Well this is gonna take awhile..