43

ALL I DO

ALL I DO.
{ social media , irl}

NIOLASILVERS POSTED.

liked by matthew.sturniolo, camillesolace, and 10,032 others.

niolasilvers otw to see my bestie 🫣

tagged : ///

view all comments

camillesolace ITS ME. IM THE BESTIE 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
niolasilvers U ARE

user i wanna be her bestie

user THE GLASSES???

matthew.sturniolo wow. i thought i was ur only bestie.
niolasilvers no but ur my only boyfriend 🫶

user MATT AND NIOLA ARE SO CUTE WHAT

user if my husband isn't like matt i don't want him.

user they're not cute..
camillesolace die

christophersturniolo where's ur seat belt
niolasilvers shut up
christophersturniolo i just don't want my sister-in-law to get in an accident and die 🥺🥺
niolasilvers i literally despise you

user why's niola always so mean to chris? he's just keeping her safe

user are we ignoring her tattoos???

user NIOLA IS A GODDESS WHAT

nicolassturniolo and i wasn't invited?
camillesolace girls only ❌
nicolassturniolo WHAT this is literally me : 👱‍♀️

as soon as niola said that she's gotten over her flu, camille was begging to hang out. and considering the fact that niola has been super bored all week, she jumped at the opportunity to get out of her house to see a friend. they texted this morning to solidify their plans, and decided to meet up at the park at noon, since matt will be coming over at 5pm to give niola the english packet (but she hasn't told camille about last night yet).

"we've been hanging out for an hour, and you still haven't told me what happened on the porch last sunday!" camille points out.

they're currently in camille's car. it was hard for niola to ask camille to drive her to and from the park without telling her the truth about her family – that they're too poor for niola afford her own car. but she managed to come up with an excuse and now camille is driving her home from the park because niola said that she needed to pick up rayne from her babysitter's house soon. on the way, they stopped at mcdonald's and bought two cups of soda.

"it's complicated.." niola says, trying to hide the blush that's made its way to her face.

"i can tell that you guys made uppp." camille says, attempting to push the details out. "i can tell that he's flirting with you again. also, he gave you his clothes? tell me what happened!"

niola groans, knowing she can't say no to camille. "fine."

"yay!" she cheers.

"when you guys locked us outside, i confessed." niola says quickly, while grabbing her mcdonald's cup from the cupholder. "uh, i told him that i like him. and he basically said that he likes me back."

"what do you mean by basically?"

"he didn't say i like you too. it was more like i could never love anyone other than you." niola explains before taking a sip of soda to keep herself from smiling too big.

"oh. my. god." camille utters, spacing out each word for dramatic effect. "so you guys are dating, right? if you both know you like each other, you have to be dating!"

"wellll," niola trails off, "not exactly."

"what do you mean not exactly?" camille asks, wanting to drive off of the nearest bridge.

"we haven't talked about it since then. after you guys let us back inside, the topic hasn't come back up." niola explains.

"have you guys talked at all since then?"

immediately, niola remembers their conversation from last night. the way matt already had a heart placed next to her name made her heart skip so many beats that she's surprised he didn't cause her to have a medical heart problem.

she was quite literally giggling and kicking her feet when she was texting him. especially after he sent the selfie.

"niola, you're blushing." camille points out with a teasing smile.

"yes, we've talked since then." niola says as camille pulls into her driveway.

niola grabs her phone and pulls up the messages between her and matt. now that they're parked, she hands the phone to camille, letting her read their texts. judging by her facial expressions, camille seems to be just as happy as niola is about this whole thing.

"soooo basically you guys are getting married?" camille laughs.

"no! we're not getting married!" niola shouts and rolls her eyes, snatching her phone out of camille's hand. "i'll see you on monday."

she closes the car door behind her before walking up to her house and walking inside. her plan is to set down her soda, relax for a few minutes, then pick up rayne from miss posey's house. but her plan is instantly diminished when she smells something cooking in the kitchen.

niola quickly rushes to the kitchen, hoping that she's just going crazy and she didn't leave the stove on when she cooked breakfast for rayne this morning.

niola stops dead in her tracks when she sees her father standing in front of the kitchen counter, cooking some eggs on a pan over the stove.

.∘◦❀◦∘.
a/n : they were too happy last chapter now everything is gonna be very UNhappy 😜✌️
to make up for what's ab to happen, i made a playlist for this book on spotify

a/n : they were too happy last chapter now everything is gonna be very UNhappy 😜✌️to make up for what's ab to happen, i made a playlist for this book on spotify

..