Maria Hill

Y/n Carter and Maria Hill were lounging on the couch in Y/n's living room, watching the latest episode of their favorite TV show. They had decided to have a quiet night in and catch up on some much-needed relaxation.

As they watched the show, Y/n couldn't help but sneak glances at Maria. She had always found Maria incredibly attractive, but had never acted on her feelings. Y/n wasn't sure if Maria felt the same way, so she kept her distance.

As the show went on, Y/n began to feel more comfortable. She scooted a little closer to Maria, hoping to get a better look at her. Maria didn't seem to mind, so Y/n took a deep breath and slowly rested her hand on Maria's.

Maria turned her head to look at Y/n, surprised by the sudden touch. However, her surprise quickly turned into a smile as she flipped her hand over and intertwined her fingers with Y/n's.

The two women sat there, holding hands, watching the show, and enjoying each other's company. It was a small gesture, but it meant the world to Y/n. She had been holding onto her feelings for Maria for so long, and finally, it seemed like there was a chance that they could be together.

As the night went on, Y/n and Maria talked about everything and nothing. They laughed, shared stories, and opened up to each other in ways they never had before.

When it was time for Maria to leave, Y/n walked her to the door. Maria turned to face Y/n, and before she could say anything, Y/n leaned in and kissed her.

It was a soft, gentle kiss, but it was enough to ignite the passion that had been smoldering between them all night. Maria responded eagerly, wrapping her arms around Y/n and pulling her closer.

For Y/n, it was a dream come true. She had finally found the courage to act on her feelings, and it had paid off in the best possible way.

As they parted ways, Y/n knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together. She was excited to see where it would lead, and knew that with Maria by her side, anything was possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy the next one shot.