Thor Odinson

Thor and Y/n Valkyrie had been together for four years now, their love for each other growing stronger with each passing day. They were spending quality time with their daughter Aurora in Thor's bedroom at the castle on Asgard. Aurora was fascinated with her father's hammer, Mjolnir, and kept asking him to lift it up.

As they were chatting about their future, the topic of marriage came up. Y/n had always dreamed of marrying Thor, but they had never discussed it seriously before. She was nervous to bring it up, but when Thor mentioned it, she felt a sense of relief.

"We've been together for four years now, Y/n," Thor said, taking her hand in his. "I think it's time we make it official."

Y/n smiled, feeling her heart race with excitement. "I would love to marry you, Thor. More than anything."

Just then, they were interrupted by a loud voice. "Thor, Y/n, I need to speak with you both," Odin, the All-Father, said, appearing in the room.

Thor and Y/n looked at each other, wondering what Odin wanted to talk about. They both stood up, with Aurora clinging onto Thor's leg.

"What's the matter, father?" Thor asked, his voice filled with concern.

Odin took a deep breath before speaking. "I have been watching the two of you for some time now, and I see the love you share. It is a love that is rare and beautiful. And so, I have decided that it is time for you to get married."

Thor and Y/n looked at each other, their eyes wide with surprise. They had not expected Odin to bring up the topic of marriage.

"Father, we were just talking about that," Thor said, his voice filled with excitement.

Y/n nodded, feeling tears well up in her eyes. She had always dreamed of having a wedding on Asgard, and now it seemed like her dream was about to come true.

Odin smiled, his eyes twinkling with joy. "I am glad to hear that. I will make all the necessary arrangements for the wedding. It will be a grand celebration, one that the entire kingdom will remember for years to come."

Thor and Y/n both felt a sense of happiness wash over them. They were thrilled to be getting married, and they knew that it was going to be an unforgettable day.

As Odin left the room, Thor and Y/n looked at each other, their eyes filled with love. They knew that their love was special, and they were grateful to Odin for recognizing it.

"Y/n, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Aurora," Thor said, pulling her close.

Y/n smiled, feeling her heart fill with love. "I feel the same way, Thor. I love you more than anything in this world,  well, besides Aurora of course."

As they hugged each other, Aurora let out a giggle, happy to see her parents so in love. They knew that their love was not just for them, but for their entire family, and they were grateful for the happiness that it brought them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy the next one shot.