𝑰𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒆

As the years went by, Alexis and her mates' love flourished like a delicate flower in a fertile garden. They traversed life's ups and downs together, building an unbreakable bond. The pinnacle of their love story appeared with the welcomed arrival of their hybrid children. These precious beings embodied the perfect blend of their parents' distinct characteristics and qualities, a true testament to their union. With every passing day, they marveled at the blend of traits their children possessed, discovering new wonders in each child's gifted talents and exceptional personality. The family was complete with nine beautiful souls, each with their uniqueness.

Arlo, the eldest, inherited his father Aro's leadership qualities and his mother Alexis's compassion, making him a natural-born leader. Arius, the second eldest, possessed his father Caius's fierce loyalty and his mother Alexis's determination, making him a force to be reckoned with. Amara, the third eldest and the first female in the family inherited her father Marcus's wisdom and her mother Alexis's grace, becoming the heart and soul of the family. The twins, Jace and Jaxe, brought mischief and laughter to everyone's lives, inheriting their mother Alexis's playfulness and their mama Jane's mischievous nature.

The triplet sisters, Alena, Alexie, and Aleria, were a radiant trio, each possessing their father Alec, Felix, and Demetri's unique abilities. They were a perfect blend of strength, agility, and intelligence, making them a formidable force together. Last but not least, there was Alaya, the youngest and the embodiment of the love shared by all eight parents. She possessed the combined gifts of her family, making her a beacon of light and hope for the vampire world. Together, Alexis and her mates raised their children, teaching them the importance of love, unity, and acceptance, amongst other things. Their life was filled with joy, laughter, and endless adventures. Alexis' and her mates' love story became a legend, inspiring generations to come.

And so, the story of the human, Alexis Phoenix, has ended. But as one chapter closes, another begins. For the immortal Alexis, this is not just the end of a story, but the beginning of a new journey as the Volturi Queen. With every chapter passed, she has grown, evolved, and discovered the depths of her strength.

Il Fine.