Chapter One

A young woman from Erudite hands me a glass of a purple liquid. I don't ask any questions and just say "Down the hatch" and laugh. 

She gives me a slightly judgmental look and briefs me on the test. Little does she know that I've done the test before and know what to expect.

A minute later I am transported into the simulation. I feel odd not being in my Abnegation dress while doing this. I now know that the knife would be a better option, so I grab it quickly before the voice tells me to pick. 

I hear the growls behind me, although I don't feel alarmed this time. I hold up my knife and see the angry dog's reflection. I turn around and it pounces towards me. I lay down on the floor just as I did last time. 

I don't feel surprised that the dog turned into a puppy. It's large brown eyes staring at me, I can't help but pet it. Now I wait for the young girl to come. 

She comes to pet the puppy, but before the puppy turns into the growling dog I stand in front of it to protect the girl; holding up my knife. I do this to protect her and be a barrier between the dog and the girl. I lie saying there is no dog so that she goes away. 

I rise from the simulation. The Erudite test administrator gives me a vulgar look. It's obvious she is not so keen on Divergent's even though they are accepted in our society. Thanks to me.

She tells me that I have inconclusive results. "You are Divergent, you have aptitude for Dauntless because you picked the knife and protected the girl. You also have an aptitude for Erudite by the way you thought to lay down for the dog. You also have an aptitude for Abnegation because you put your life in danger protecting the girl." I understand my result, especially since I've done the test before. 

"Also you have...-" I cut her off. "Wait what, I thought the most aptitudes someone has ever had is three!" She continues. "Well you have four, now please let me continue. You also have an aptitude for Amity because of your kind act to the dog by petting it and not killing it. You don't have the aptitude for Candor due to your brazen lie to the young girl." 

I am in shock. 

------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it was really fun to write. If you have any ideas please comment!