Prologue

James looked around the dense forest before making a run for it through the silver gates of the estate his brother owned.

You see, James is a mischievous kind of guy, a special type, as some would say.

He would cause trouble and get out of it.

Make two people fall in love without knowing that they would turn out to be soulmates.

He just had that special kind of luck.

Just not right now

A hand swooped in front of James' face, stopping him momentarily before he spins his body to evade the pairs of arms coming for him.

His footsteps were the only sound being heard in the area as they connected with the fallen leaves, making crunching noises.

He made a mistake to look back, only to crash into a stone arm, making him grunt in pain from the contact.

"God!" He let out a few curses before he was picked up by a pair of arms. The arms turned him around to an angered face, glaring down at him.

"Okay, let's get this over with." James groaned, not going to like the training they're giving him as punishment for his pranks.

The giant nodded to another who took James from the pair of stone arms and placed him in the warm hands of his brother.

James dramatically sprawled out in his brother's arms, pretending to be in pain.

"Oh, Oliver! Look what they did to my nose, my arms, my precious thighs!" As James continued his actions, Oliver stared at him unfazed with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Okay, little brother, we'll get some peroxide on it." Oliver felt James tense in his arms before he stood on the ground, stiff as a rock.

"No sir, I am completely fine now! Excuse me while I tend to Tracy and Elliot in the music room!" James scrambled back on the path to the estate, leaving three confused giants and a cackling Oliver.

Oliver immediately stood up after his brother left and turned to the giants. "Enforse the gates with obsidian."

He walked off to the estate, mumbling lines about his brother being stupid for leaving the estate without any guards.

The giants immediately got to work on the gates, knowing that James would try to escape again, not knowing the dangers of the woods surrounding the estate.

~~~In The Music Room~~~

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G."The little girl seated on the stool sang into the mic with a big smile.

"Yeah." James sat at the piano, cheering her on while playing the piano.

"H, I, J, K," Tracy continued with a little bounce, her beads swaying.

"EL-EM-EN-O-PEE!" The two shouted in their mics.

"Baba..." The small baby in the light blue stroller babbled as he listened to his uncle and sister.

"Q, R, S," Tracy paused for her uncle to interject.

"Ya." James faked a posh accent.

"T, U, V," Tracy rocked side to side.

"Yeah, Tracy." James bopped his head as he strummed the piano keys.

"W, X," Tracy jumped a bit in the air as her voice raised at the end. "Y AND Z!"

"And now you?" James shrugged a bit.

"Now I know my ABCs!" Tracy stomped her feet a bit, getting hyped.

"And?" James leaned over to look at her.

"Next time, won't you -"

"SING WITH ME!"

They both ended the song, doing a dramatic bow to the baby, who was now giggling and applauding.

Oliver stood at the door to the music room, ears tingling from the speakers being loud.

"Did I make the right decision to keep him?"

~~~At night, 10:30 pm~~~

"What time is it?" James sat up, looking at the clock on his bedside table before looking down at the tattoos on his arm.

He was relieved that he had a soulmate, two to be exact. But what would other think when they found out that his soulmates are males.

How did he know?

When your soulmate tattoos are blue, it's a male. If it's pink, it's a girl. Purple if neutral.

Both of his tattoos were blue and very unique.

The one on his left arm was a snake wrapped around a dagger tracing from his wrist to his elbow.

The other one on his right fore arm was of a bird landing in its nest with food.

A wave of determination washed over him as he looked through the window, the moon staring back at him.

"I will make it to Alfea," a smile appeared on his face. "There would be so much cool new friends. Maybe there is no drama, but it would be nice."

He went to bed after making a plan in his journal.

1. Persuade his brother to let him enter Alfea

2. Enter Alfea

3. Find his soulmates

4. Whatever happens after that