🔞10-A little fun

(This is a little fuller chapter that contains sexual content, read at your own risk, I DO NOT know how to write smut, so bear with me)

~~~Later on, Dorm room~~~

"What the hell do you mean that I have to transport them in and out? Can't you just break the doors?" James stressed out tapping the map aggressively.

"Well, you'd have to do it." Skye spoke calmly, sitting beside James and looking directly into his eyes. "And you got the strength and brains. I'll cover for you doing training since Silva wouldn't care if a student- except me- goes missing."

"Well, damn." James muttered to himself before going silent.

The room bathed in the silent for a bit, making the atmosphere comfortable.

"Well, I can't bother with this since my lazy meter is u- Why are you looking at me like that?" James noticed how Skye was looking at him and backed up.

James kept backing up in the settee with Skye crawling after him until his back hit the hand, Skye crawling on top.

The room was silent as James felt more awkward as the seconds passed by of Skye just looking at him.

"Guys, I might not b- Whoa."

James tried his best to look at the door, but if he moved the slightest bit, Skye would just lean closer.

"What the f#ck is going on?" Riven inquired, chewing almonds. "What is this? S&x on the couch? Get a room."

"Let's go, then." Skye muttered quietly, eyes a bit hazy.

"Did you f#cking give him something, Riven?" James shouted a bit quiet, eyes trained on Skye.

"Maybe." Riven shrugged. "A bit of Angel's that I stole-bought."

"F#ck you." James said through gritted teeth, fighting against Skye's grip as he pulled him away.

"Nah, Skye will be doing that for me." Riven turned the bag of almonds at his head, finishing the whole bag in one go. "I'll do you later."

Some moments later, the air was awkward. At least for James, as he stood in a corner of Skye and Riven's bedroom while they tried to choose which bed Skye would do.

"My bed is most comfortable." Skye shrugged.

"After Stella b#tch was in it, I don't think so."

"Don't act like Bea-b#tch wasn't in yours. Oh, we can use James' bed."

"It's bigger."

James shrunk more into the corner with wide eyes.

What the f#ck was this?!

"What you wanna do it against the wall?" Riven stooped to his level. "I'll do you against the wall."

"Why are we even doing this?" James inquired, shaking like a leaf while trying to cover his bare chest. "Don't you guys love Bloom, Stella, and Beatrix?"

Riven shrugged. "We'll just keep them on a close arm reach so no one questions our sexuality while f#cking you every night. As we should."

"Stop scaring him." Skye smirked smugly. "But I'm first. Riven's next."

"Díos mijo." James gulped before getting pulled up and pushed out of the room to his own bedroom.

James looked as the door was almost shut, Riven waving at him with a wide smile.

James' bedroom door slammed shut in front of the camera, blocking the scene happening from the readers' view.

~~Just joking~~