19K Special

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE'VE REACHED SO FAR WITH THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, SO I HAVE A SPECIAL FOR YOU GUYS❤️

ps. I suck at writing specials because I feel like they should have a story of their own.

pps. This takes place years after they graduate in a different universe.

--------------------------------

After two years of marriage, James expressed how babies were so cute and how it would be like if they had their own.

All three knew it was impossible seeing they were all males but decided for a woman to give birth to their child.

Turns out, the 'child' was actually a set of triplets.

The pregnancy for the woman was taken care of. Seeing that James was a lawyer, Riven worked in the force, and Skye was a surgeon.

The woman felt like she was pressuring them with her pregnancy, but they reassured her that it was normal for them to be doing this, seeing that it was their children inside of her.

The day of the birth came quickly. Skye had his won team of doctors working on getting the children out safely while James and Riven waited outside.

The woman gave birth to the beautiful triplets.

Job, the oldest by two minutes, Shawn, the middle by one minute, and Ruby, the youngest of the three.

Each one named their own child and were happy. The key word is 'were' because the woman died giving birth.

Apparently, giving birth to the son of the scarlet witch was too much for her, so she ended up giving up.

Flash forward to a year later, the family was visiting the park on their simultaneous day off.

James had Job in his hand while swinging on the swings gently, smiling at his giggles.

Riven and Ruby were lying on the picnic blanket, Riven doing the talking while Riby just babbled.

Skye was showing Shawn how to throw a ball, though the baby just turned one.

It was a perfect day for the perfect three.

Until Bloom showed up.

"Hey, guys." Bloom walked over, her hands in her pockets.

"Hey, Bloom." Skye greeted her, eyes still trained on his son.

Even though they were on speaking terms, Bloom couldn't get over the fact that she and Skye were together(delusional).

"What brings you here, Bloom?" James pat Job on the back as he began fussing.

"What, can't take a walk in the park?" Bloom chuckled humorously.

"Hm, the park we happen to own." Riven had heard and came over to them with Ruby's fast asleep in the baby carrier.

Bloom took a quick glance at the babies in each of their arms before taking a step back, hands raised. "Alright, I'll leave."

Watching the girl walk away, James had a bad feeling in his stonach.

"Let's go eat, yeah?" Riven tugged on James' hand.

"Yeah."

---

Anniversary night is always a night to remember with the three.

The kids are at their uncle's house with their cousins, no interruptions, and no work to go to.

Leaving the whole day full of pleasure for the three.

6:45am

Skye lined up his cock to James' entrance and eased himself inside. He nearly doubled over against the kitchen table at the delicious feeling that flooded through his body. 

7:15am

James' ass slapped against his body with each plunging drive of his cock as he took him. Fast and hard, just like he had asked. Every thrust felt like it was reverberating through him, waking up all his senses, making him feel more alive than ever before. It was sheer bliss. Anticipation already began to build.

8:55am

Riven knew exactly how hard to take him. Riven could be rough but he never went past James' limits. He knew him inside and out. Literally. He knew just where to push him before retreating back to safety. The sounds of his tumbling moans and each inhale of breath was all he needed to direct his path.

11:55am

Skye was filling his body, stretching him, taking him, building him up to that beautiful place of divinity. James' nails clawed at the couch, scratching at the cushions, trying to find some kind of purchase to steady himself with.

12:30pm

“That’s it, baby,” Riven panted. “I got you. Don’t worry, I’ve got you.” 

He wrapped James' long hair into a ponytail around his hand and jerked his head upwards. He arched his back to accommodate the move as he held him back to chest.

James could feel his ragged breaths against his cheek and listened to his erotic panting in his ear. The sound was enough to almost send him flying straight into an orgasm. 

2:35pm

Skye loved taking his cock. Loved it so deep. Thrusting. Hard. Stretching him. Forcing him to take him. James was thick. Thickest man he had ever been with. He pushed his walls to their max. His beautiful body and the sounds he made when he fucked him where like heaven to his ears. His beautiful husband. His soulmate.

4:15pm

Riven's hand slipped from his hips to wrap around his neck. He gave a gentle squeeze. Nothing too forceful but enough to send him flying even faster towards that tsunami of pleasure. He was so close. So ready. 

7:19pm

“Harder,” he sobbed. “Hard. Please. I’m-I’m…close…need it hard. Take me.” 

Feeling they've denied his request for top long, they complied.

Skye shoved him back over the bed and tumbled on top of him, humping frantically with long, heavy strokes into his chambers. He could feel his walls tightening. He could feel his body changing. Riven was no different, being positioned under him.

James could feel his body stretching to fit them perfectly like the ring on his finger.

“Come on, baby,” Riven urged him.

“Cum on my cock." Skye pleaded.

"Cum for me."

"Let me feel you.”

James didn’t care how loud he was. They didn't have any neighbors to hear. If he did, in fact, he'd wanted them to. He would want them to know exactly how well Skye Winchester and Riven Winchester could fuck their man. 

The neighbors would probably be homophobic but it would just make them do this even more.

8:15pm

"Aren't you picking uo the kids?" Riven walked into the room and asked, spotting Skye on the couch with James on top of him.

"They can wait." Skye gripped James' hips. "They love their uncle."

"Hm." Riven walked over and picked up the sleeping James.

"Ah." Skye hissed as the cold hit his previously warm cock.

"Freeze, bitch." Riven carried James to their shared room.

~~Meanwhile~~At the Winchester Estate~~

Oliver stared at the poop stained walls in horror. The previously white porcelain dolls thrown on the floor.

Even his dog had poop on bits of his fur.

Oliver felt his eyes twitch as he read the time, pausing his search for the triplets.

"WHERE IS JAMES?!"