2-Approval

~~~Morning, Winchester Estate~~~

It is now morning at the estate. The sun was shining, animals waking up to start their day, the clouds moving, a platinum blond running around somewhere.

Yeah, the platinum blond doesn't look....good....

"HELP!" James ran fast from the stone golem trying to catch him.

"Arrggghhhhh."

The stone golems grumbled, their steps heavy as their bodies were catching up to the boy.

"This is just a test, James." Oliver reminded him from behind the glass dome that led to the house.

"What kind of f#cking test is this?!" James ran for his life around the large acre of land, panting heavily as he almost fell down from exhaustion.

"Can you give him a break, dad?" Spence asked his father from the green bean bag he sat on, his laptop on as he played Roblox.

Oliver took a minute, taking a sip from his coffee before clicking his tongue. "Nah."

"F#ck you!" James yelled from far off, holding up his middle finger before running from another golem.

~~~Later on~~~At Lunch~~~

"I'll be leaving for a meeting today." Oliver started a breakdown. "No pool, no garden, no skating park -"

James rolled his eyes as his brother listed off all the fun things to do in the estate.

"The only thing allowed is the kitchen, your room, devices, and the theatre." Oliver finished, dusting off his hands from the pastry he just ate.

Oliver signaled for the maids to carry his children to their room since they were finished eating.

"Since you'll be gone for a while -" James didn't waste any time, holding onto his taco.

"James, no." Oliver rubbed his temples with his pointer fingers.

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"I'll get Ostricia."

"Fine."

James hopped out of his seat with a cheerful, "YES!"

"But,"

James sat back down, staring, anticipating his brother's next words.

"Carry Georgia with you, she wanted to go there ever since she was born." Oliver checked his watch.

"We were born the same time, but alright."

Oliver looked back up at James. "Are you ready for this?"

"Ready as I'll," James dragged out the syllable.

"No." Oliver shook his head and got up out of his seat, already regretting his life decisions.

"You'll never regret this!" James shouted after Oliver was 5 feet away from him.

"I think I will." Oliver muttered to himself, walking down the hallways to the front doors of the house.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It was now night as two platinum blond siblings were seen standing next to a large stone golem at a stone gate.

"Make sure not to give Ms. Farah trouble." Oliver listed off. "Don't make me come up there."

"Yeah, yeah." James turned to Georgia. "Ready little sis?"

Georgia checked her bags to make sure everything was packed. "Yeah."

"Okay," James turned to the stone gate. "NƏPO."

Magic swirled in the air before sucking into the sides of the stone gate. The writings on the gate glowed before a portal was revealed.

"Bye, Oliver."

"Bye, Ice-cream man."

"Bye, Georgie and Jack."

Oliver watched them disappear into the portal before lifting his hands to point at the portal, a small baby stone golem jumping in after them.