Valentine's Day Special

Sorry if this is crappy, i wanted to give you guys something while i worked on the next chapter. Enjoy!

--------

James walked into his dorm, looking around the empty space before looking into the kitchen for some food to eat. Opening the fridge, he saw some vegetables and milk with a letter.

A letter?

Getting a feeling it was a love letter, he didn't want to take it up, but curiosity got the best of him.

'I've been watching you from afar-

Okay, a little spooky, but he guess it's a kink for them.

-and I've been wondering if you'll be my valentine with those s$xy brown eyes of yours-

James felt like he was being asked out in kindergarten.

-and that shining personality that could brighten up the room. Follow the clues, and you'll find me. Xoxo'

Follow the clues?

James looked around, taking the room apart with only his eyes in search of a clue before seeing a note stuck on his room window.

'Rose's are red, violets are blue, when was the last time I've f#cked you?'

".......I feel like Riven wrote this." James tilted his head and thought. "It was a couple of days ago, by the waterfall."

Getting the new location, James walked over to the waterfall without fail, looking around the forestry area.

Spotting no notes, James sat down by a rock, enjoying the view before getting hit in the head with something.

"The fu- James looked down and saw a piece of paper. "And it was that hard?"

'Love is beautiful, so it is fruitful. What are you doing right now, you noodle?'

"Well, I'm sitting by the waterfall." James looked at the waterfall before looking back down at the paper and seeing a number. "Am I to just...?"

Seeing no other option, James decided to take a picture of the waterfall and send it to the number.

The picture was immediately received, and a message was sent.

'By the river, and I know you'll love it, tell me babe, what's right by the fountain?'

"What is by the fountain?" James nodded to himself. "Hope no one will jump me."

Walking off to the fountain, he heard the sounds of leaves rustling but thought nothing since the wind was blowing.

At the fountain, he now stood with Geaorgia at his side, smiling like an idiot.

"What's wrong with you?" Georgia asked James. "Turn that frown upside down its Valentine's Day."

James looked at her from the side of his eye like, 'b!tch, you know why I'm like this' before looking at the water reflected on his face.

"Oh..." Georgia winced before pulling out her phone, most likely a text from Dylan. "Well, I gotta go."

"Mhm." James stared into the water, checking the time again.

'Rose's are red, my hair is bad. I'll be there by 7:40 to clap that ass.'

James was sure to give whoever wrote this a proper beating if they came.

"Hey." Skye spoke up from his left, having come from the path to the school.

"Yo." James greeted back, counting the coins in the fountain by amount and value.

"You know that this is a wishing fountain?" Skye watched him from the side.