1.Result Day

Srida's pov-

I was sleeping peacefully in my room but suddenly my alarm rang,no that is not alarm but some one is bickering,how can I forget that I have a joint family,it's kind of amazing sometimes having a large joint family but most of the times it's a headache,because no one allows you to sleep peacefully and trust me I love my sleep more than anything else hehe😁. My younger brother Gaurik splashed a whole bucket 🪣 of water on me . Seriously 😒.
"What the hell is this ,Gaurik" I scolded him.
" You were not waking up so I came up with this idea" Gaurik said.
" Wow,you have a genius brain"I said in sarcasm.Dumb head
" I know that,don't mention it "He said.
" You,never mind" I said in irritation.
"What are you doing here early in the morning and why are you not in school at this time ?" I asked him.
" I came to ask you something and also today is my holiday".He said.
"Okay ,ask whatever you want to ask ,wait let me take a shower first anyway my clothes are wet ,all thanks to you😒 " I said.

Srida's room

Then I went to take a shower and freshen up .I took a shower and wore my clothes.Since I'm home so no need to dress up and all ,so I wore a white t-shirt and a navy blue trouser.Ohh sorry I forgot to introduce myself to all of you 😁

Hey,myself Srida Singh ,18 yrs ,live in a joint family in Rupnagar,Punjab. But we are not sikh ,we are just Punjabis. I live with my family in our ancestral home which is 50 yrs old I guess I'm not sure that I have to ask dadu about it. In my family there is my dadu and dadi,then my mamma-papa and chachu chachi . Also I have a younger sibling, Gaurik,you just met sometime before,he is 12 yrs old and then I have a younger cousin ,Inaaya ,she is 11 yrs old just an year younger than Gaurik ,but total opposite of him.She is not irritating but sweet and reserved unlike Gaurik. Inaaya is the youngest but Gaurik is most spoiled among the three of us.So that's enough of an introduction I guess .

"Srida bache , aaja nashta krle" Dadi called me

"Dadi,bass aa gyi " I informed her.She is so sweet but sometimes strict as she is concerned about our studies. I went down for my breakfast.One thing when you are from Punjabi family.The breakfast is delightful to both your eyes and your belly 😅.