8.CUPCAKE'S DREAMS

VIDHARTH'S Pov-:

"Cupcake,are you there?" I said and I suddenly sat up in bed but there was no one around. It's just me and the sunlight coming from the window.

Ohh it's just a dream . What just happened.

Her smile,the way she talks ,how beautiful she is, I'm just amazed that such a person can exist, I never felt like that about someone and I don't know what it is ,it's like when she is around me,I'm the happiest person and when she is not with me , it feels empty ....strange. I want to just be with her everyday, every time. I hope someday I can talk to her personally,I never got the chance to talk with her, that idiot Kavish always stole the chance and even called her his sister, what the heck , but wait am I jealous that I can't talk to her and he did? NO I am not .

Yes u r, my mind mocked me.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door . Who is disturbing me and my cupcake's thoughts 💭.Oh here he is,speaking of the devil and he is just in front of your eyes. But what he is doing here early in the morning. Dadi must have called him, I'm damn sure . He is the lovely son of our family after all, I rolled my eyes.

" What are you doing here that early?" I said in a sleepy voice.

" Good morning little brother " He said in a fresh voice.How can someone be so energetic at 7.00 a.m in the morning.

" I am not your little brother and I asked you something" I said after getting up from my bed lazily.
" You r always in a bad mood little brother,what happened" He again teased.
" Nothing,I'm good and I told you I'm not your little brother I'm just a few months younger than you" I said.

" Okay okay don't be rude to your elder brother " He said and I threw a pillow on him which he dodged.
" Are u missing her?" He again teased me. How come he knows about my cupcake.

" Missing who" I asked in a puzzled way to not give him any idea.
" Stop lying ,I know everything" He said. Really.

" Come'on, and why are you here" I tried to change the topic.
" Oh yeah,I called you so that we can go to the gym together but you didn't pick the call" He said nonchalantly. I got lucky to distract him.

" So you came here? " I asked surprised . This boy
" Yeah , obviously" He said ,if it's not a big deal.
" Anyway, I'm missing Mami's(wife of maternal uncle ) paranthe( stuffed chapati )" He said with water in mouth . Such a foodie.
" How come you have these abs ,you eat like a gorilla" This time I teased him.He picked the pillow from the floor and threw it towards me. I also dodged it . I'm great
" How can you compare me with the gorilla" He whined about pouting. I must say ,he is the princess of our house . Even Vritika my younger sister ,is not spoiled,but this guy is so spoiled by my grandmother and my mom.
" Why compare when you are and please stop whining like a kid , have some shame man you are a grown up now" I said lazily. And went to my wardrobe to pick my gym bag and freshen up. I came after 5 minutes.
" Let's go" I said to him.But he is not in the room ,where he went now. I picked up my phone from the side table and saw 5 missed calls from him.So I unmuted it and left my room. I muted it because messages are popping late at night and I wanted some sleep . I came down the stairs and my whole family was sitting on the dining table. I joined them to wish morning.

" Morning everyone" I said to no one in particular .
" Good morning,young man" my Grandfather,Rajvardhan Ahuja said.His name is enough to send shivers to someone. He is a businessman and he is the one who started the business and my Dad Prem Ahuja,he then took over after him but also expanded the business. We have a chain of hotels and restaurants and I don't really have interest in it. Today's modern world needs multifaceted business and I'm thinking of starting a tech company. But obviously my dad is against it because he thinks that I will leave them. But I am not planning to leave my family. I will just merge the business later if it is possible. Nevermind he will eventually understand my point. He is coconut headed . My grandfather is an ethical man when it comes to business. But Dad is pretty lineant , and me I'm going to be ruthless and strict and I know that, I can't tolerate carelessness and mistakes when it comes to business , I accept that I'm short tempered, but I have my own reasons.
" Good morning,beta(Son)" My mom and Grandma said.
" Good morning,bhai(Brother )" Vritika said.