2.Mission permission

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routine and dressed myself since I have to meet my best friend today .I wore a pink top and blue jeans and then my shoes.Then I brushed my hair and made a ponytail and applied moisturizer and sunscreen and I'm ready to go .

Then I brushed my hair and made a ponytail and applied moisturizer and sunscreen and I'm ready to go

Srida's outfit (ignore the bag)

I came down for breakfast and ate my Parantha with raita, I just love this combination.Then I informed my parents that I'm going to Kanvi's place and obviously they allowed me ,as they know her and also my parents are not that strict because of my grandparents I guess, since they always take my side so there is no point in arguing 😁.I came out of my thoughts when dadi asked me " When will you come back ,Sri putr?"

"Evening,dadi "I said.
" Okay,come before evening tea" Dadi said.
"I will" I said.
I said bye to her and then waited for my cab and the moment it came ,I sat in it and gave the address to the driver's uncle. In my family,everyone is working .My mom has her own play way school ,my aunt has her NGO and my father and uncle ,they both are govt. Employees .So when I was doing my breakfast,no one was there except dadi .My thoughts came to a halt when the cab stopped moving.
" Mam, you've reached" Driver uncle said.
"Okay uncle,have a good day " I said nicely. He smiled and went from there.

Kanvi'place

I asked the guard uncle to open the gate . He opened the gate for me and my best friend is already waiting for me at the entrance.I went towards her and gave her a bone crushing hug 🫂.It's so relaxing when you know you have a person standing beside you in every situation except your family .But I always have a fear when she will have a boyfriend/partner,she will forget me.God please don't let it happen .I released her from the hug and asked her " How are you,kanvi?"
" I'm good ,you say " She said .
" Good as always 😁" I said.
"Now come inside,mom is waiting for us" kanvi said.

Kanvi's house

Then we both went inside her house and I greeted and hugged her mom and she hugged me back .
" Hello,aunty" I said.
" Hello beta ,how r u " she asked.
" I am good ,what about u" I asked.
" I am good too beta" she said.