11.Fresher's party-2

VIDHARTH'S POV

I am waiting for Kavish and this gorilla ,I don't know how much time he needs to get ready as if we are going for his engagement. Idiot

" Vidharth come inside " My Aunt said. I touched her feet and greeted her.

" No bua, we are already late and this son of yours is not cooperating " I said and she laughed.

" Oh come on beta, he and his father both are the same " She said.

" Someone called me" My uncle came from behind and said.

I touched his feet and greeted him and he blessed me.

" No one called you " She said.

" But I heard you are saying something about me ,don't you"He asked.

I am standing here watching them teasing each other ,such a pleasant view. Something I love about them is the way they tease each other and fight with each other. Moreover my uncle irritates my aunt a lot .

" Sorry I'm late let's go" Kavish came running.

" Yes you are" I said.

" Mom, we are going and I'm staying at Nani's home" Kavish said to my aunt.

" Okay , drive carefully and enjoy" She said and then they went inside.

" What are you even doing that long and not even you are looking any different than usual ,so can you please tell me the reason" I asked him sarcastically.

" Oh come on ,now you are not getting late a minute ago you were complaining to mom that because of me you are late and now who is responsible " He mocked me.

"I said the truth and now get in the car quickly " I said and rounded the car and sat on the driving seat. Kavish was also seated in the front seat and I started the car .

" By the way ,we have an hour with us ,why are you so restless" He asked. Now what should I tell him. I don't even know the reason behind my hurry.

" Because we are hosts and we should not be late " I said in confidence.

" As if I don't know the reason " He whispered and rolled his eyes but I heard what he said. Oversmart.

"What" I asked .

" Nothing" He said and I laughed .

" I didn't tell you a joke " He said.

" When I said you did" i asked amusingly.

" So why are you laughing, Am I not looking good?" he said and checked himself in the mirror of the car .

" Hahahahahah " I laughed wholeheartedly he is a total jerk sometimes.

" Come'on now stop laughing" he sulked with a pout on his face, sometimes he can behave as a baby , the girl might be signing up for 24/7 babysitting with him the way he behaves sometimes.

" Okay okay I'm quiet" i said and again focused on the road in front of me.

I drove for a good 15-20 minutes and we reached the venue and I must say the college administration actually did a great job with decorations exactly what we suggested.

In our college mostly,2nd year students do the actual work . The reason ,1.Last year seniors will not do this since they are seniors ,2. 1st year freshers are not supposed to do these chores as the party is for them. I guess the middle one always suffers.

Putting aside my thoughts , all the classmates and some friends gathered just in front of the entrance waiting for our entry together. When all students gathered we entered the hall and the juniors were already gathered there.