9.Girls Dayout

SRIDA'S POV

We both got ready around 11 a.m and left the hostel for shopping and exploring Delhi streets and enjoying it for a while . This is the best part of me coming to Delhi. I always wanted to enjoy my life. My family is not conservative but living in your hometown comes with so many limitations ,you can't wander that often and with school it's even difficult. It's not like I never went out for a day out but this feeling is somehow different and I don't know how. I came out of my thoughts when Kanvi called me .

" Yess baby " I cooed her . It's part of my bubbly nature , I can't help it .

" Someone is very happy today ,what happened" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I chuckled.

" It's just the feeling that going out for a day in Delhi feels different as compared to Punjab " I replied honestly.

" Yeah right even I'm feeling the same " She said.

" But for now, let's go . Otherwise We will be late and we have so much to shop and go to some place too and come back before the closing time . So we don't have much time . Hurry up and Get up " She said excitedly everything in one breath.

" Okay okay hold up , let's go " I said and chuckled.

^^^^^^^^^^

Now we are waiting for a taxi because we decided to explore Chandni chowk since it has the best collection and the metro will take almost 1 hr so it's not right to waste 30-40 minutes more if we can reach there in 15-20 minutes .

" Yrr how much time will this taxi take ." Kanvi complained . Her patience level is negligible when it comes to shopping .

" Wait patiently,you just booked it 5 min ago ,can't you just wait for a while " I said to her gently. It's risky to use a loud voice when she is impatient, it's like putting your hand in a lion's den. I chuckled innerly in my mind. After waiting for a while ,it finally came .

" Look it's there " She pointed towards the taxi excitedly. Such a baby

" Yeah let's go, now you are not getting late" I mocked her . And that's my mistake . She slapped me on my head lightly.

" Ouuuuchh" I cried in pain dramatically.

" Ohh my drama queen, here is your crown 👑 you dropped it " She said and rolled her eyes. I laughed at her.

" Thanku so much my princess maiden." I said with a more dramatic expression.

" Now let's find your king ,you have an empire you want him beside you right " She said and my mind immediately went to him . This guy doesn't even leave my mind . Let alone my life. It's just 2 days and he had already occupied my mind and is living rent free here. Not fair.

" Thinking of your king, ahmmmm" She teased me .And a chuckle left from my lips and that's another mistake .

" It means I'm right,but who is this King whom I don't know " She questioned me.

" There is no king ,get out of your wonderland" I said and quickly sat inside the taxi leaving no room for discussion. She rounded the taxi and sat beside me and tried to ask me again but I cut her off to avoid the discussion by asking something.

" Kanvi ,did you decide what kind of dress you want " I asked her to distract her ,since clothes are her first love.

" Not really , let's explore and then decide but I'm very excited . " She said cheerfully and not asked anything which is good for me , she maybe thinking about the dresses to coordinate everything.

And I again went to my thoughts about how a person can change your perspective and how someone can affect your mind in a short span of time and I don't know what God has destined for me. But I hope it's good .