7.Butterflies

Srida's pov

In the evening, I woke up and checked my phone , 7 missed calls from my home , I'm gone now and how it's possible that I didn't hear the ring . Nevermind , I called dadi's number because everyone would be in the living room ,so I can talk to everyone together. The bell is ringing and dadi picked up the call.

Dadi -: hello bache, kha thi tu ,call kyu ni uthai hum preshan ho gye the bacha .

Srida-: wo dadi m so gyi thi and ring sunai nhi di . Sorry 🙃

Dadu-: Putr aese mt kiya kr hme fikar h teri ,ek toh tu itni dur h and tu h ki...

Srida-: sorry na dadu, aage se nhi hoga aesa

Papa-: hello putr jii kese ho aap aur kesa tha pehla din

Srida- hello papa , m thik hu aap kese ho and din bhot accha tha

papa-: M bhi bhot accha hu ,apni maa se baat kr kbse preshan ho rhi h

Mamma-: Hello Sri bcha ,kesi h tu and kuch khaya tune

Srida-: mama main bilkul thik hu and aap tension Mt lo , maine khana kha liya tha mess mein. Aap btao aap kese ho and baki sb kese h

Mamma-: sb bilkul thik h and m bhi thik hu

In the background, Gaurik is saying something.

Srida-: mamma ,let him talk.

Gaurik-: Hello didi, how r you and how's everything going and when are coming back?

Srida-: I'm good ,what about u and also I went a few days back ,it's not possible for me to up down every week .Maybe I will come on a Diwali vacation.

Inaaya-: That's too long, we miss u didu . And also Gaurik always fights with me .

Srida-: Gaurik, why do you always tease her , don't do that .

Gaurik-: yeah okay I will but promise u will come on Diwali
.
Srida-: Okay ,I will. Now happy

Gaurik-: yeah very happy . Talk to mamma now.

Then I talked with my family for like an hour and then Kanvi came from outside. I didn't notice, she was not in the room till now.

"Where were you " i asked her.
" Ohh , I went to the mess for some snacks" She said.
" So did you get something" I asked
" Not really , there is nothing to eat and I'm starving, let's order something" She said.
" Okay,but what" I said.
" Something light " She said.
" Let's order pasta then with cold coffee" I suggested.
" Okay, that's great" she said.
Then she ordered and now we both are deciding to watch something on our laptop.

" Let's watch some Hollywood movies" She said.
" Let's start some series" I suggested.
" No yrr, we don't really have time to watch a series, Remember our college is started" She said with seriousness.Actually, she is right we don't have enough time to watch a whole series.

" So lets watch something which was recently launched" She asked.
" Or some old Bollywood movie" I said
" Okay done, old Bollywood movie ,but which one" She said.
" Let me think..." I said. And after fighting for movies we decided to watch VEER ZARA. It's a nice movie and then we started watching it and in the middle of it ,our order came and we paused the movie to get it and then we watched the rest of the movie while eating quietly and in the end scene when SRK and preety zinta met each other, kanvi started sobbing ,it's so emotional to watch how they both waited for each other , nowadays it's so rare to find that kind of love .