6. Favourites

Please hit the like button and comment on it
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Srida's pov

After attending the lecture we headed to our next and final lecture because today is the first day so we just have 3 lectures , the first one we missed and after attending this one ,we are heading to the next lecture i.e Indian economy.
" Kanu which room " I asked her because I don't remember and I forgot to carry the timetable. Silly me 😅
" Uhmm, let me check " She said.
" You have a timetable ?" I asked her.
" Yeah on my phone , I guess u have too" she said casually. I checked my phone and Sonia Miss has sent the timetable of this week she is so generous.
" So we have to go to the next block " I said .
" Yupp, but why just one lecture in that block " She asked. Genuinely even I don't know.
" Don't know bro , let's head to class and find out " I said to her. Just then someone called me from behind. There is a boy from the lecture. What he wants .
" Uhmm hey , You r Srida right" He asked.
" Yeah , how can I help you" I said formally. Because I don't know him and he is a total stranger for me
" Hii, I'm Parth , your classmate " He said sweetly.
" Hello , Nice to meet you" I said. I don't know what to say to him.
" Are you going to the next lecture " He asked.
" Yes we are " I said with a fake smile. I don't know but that guy has a dark aura kind of vibe.
" We?" He asked dumbfounded.
" Yes ,me and my best friend,Kanvi" I said. I guess he didn't even notice her before . Such a simp.
" Ohh, hii Kanvi , nice to meet you " He said to kanvi. She just nodded. She doesn't talk that much to strangers. And that guy Parth smiled awkwardly.
" So let's head to class together then " He said. Genuinely speaking I don't want to ,but anyway we are going and I don't have any excuse and wasting time is not a choice right now.I asked Kanvi in sign language,and she signed back that it's okay .
" Uhmm, okay let's go " I said and he smiled.
" So Srida ,where are you from ?" He asked.
" Punjab" I said in one word. No further discussion. I'm avoiding the conversation but he is a dumb and he is not getting the hints. It's not like I'm rude but I can sense vibes and I talk accordingly. And I just said that he has bad vibes.
" I'm from Madhya Pradesh " He said without even asking .
" So you are a hosteller?" He again asked.
" Yeah " I again answered in one word. Just then kanvi whispered.
" Is he dumb or what ".
" I don't know" I whispered back.
" He's not getting ur hints." she said.
" Yeah bro " I said.
" Which subject code do you have ?" He asked. Why does he want to know . Just do ur own work . Dumb
" I don't remember correctly" I said with a fake smile.
" Ohh , no problem" He said. And we reached the hall where a lecture was going to happen , and then we entered from the front gate and Parth shifted close to me .
" Bro, can you please maintain some distance , I'm feeling uncomfortable" I said very nicely. But I saw irritation on his face before he masked it with his smile. I know it ,he is just faking.
" Yeah sorry" He said
" It's okay " I said and we parted ways and me and Kanvi headed to get the seats and I was climbing the stairs just then I saw Kavish and Vidharth in the third last row and there was another guy with them . Kavish smiled in my direction and signed to sit in their front row which btw is empty . What are they doing in our lecture . Wait , we just entered the wrong hall . I asked Kanvi.
" Bro , is it the right hall ?" .
" Yeah see around there are so many classmates of us here, but why are seniors here, I'm not getting that" She said.
" Me too" I said.
" Let's head to the 4th last row then" I said to her.
" Okay, let's go" She said.
" Wait didn't you have any problem" I asked.
" No, why would I " She said.
" I mean ,never mind" I said. Then we headed to that row and I sat in front of Vidharth and Kanvi sat in front of Kavish.
" Hey,junior " Kavish said.
" Hii,Kavish " I said to him turning to his side.
" Why are you guys here" I asked out of curiosity.
" To talk with lovely ladies." He flirted and Kanvi blushed. I swear she did.
" Where are the lovely ladies then, did you guys find them" I asked back and he laughed.
" Good sense of humour" He said.
" Jokes apart , we have combined lecture with you guys for this week because the new hall is in renovation and besides our initial syllabus is somewhat similar , so maybe management decided to conduct the lecture together. " He explained.
" Ohh, okay " I said and smiled.
" Btw we don't have a proper introduction before , so let's do it now because Sir is late today " He said.
" Okay, So I'm Srida Singh, and I'm from Punjab and a student of B.A economic honours" I said .
" And myself Kavish Arora , I'm from Delhi itself and a student of b.com honours " He said and smiled. He smiles a lot 😁.
" Okay now everyone else , introduce yourself to each other" Kavish said to his friends and it meant for Kanvi too.
" I'm Kanvi Raheja, and I'm from Punjab too and a student of B.A eco hons." She said nervously.
"Nice to meet you ,kanvi and don't be nervous , we are not gonna eat you " Kavish said and smiled sheepishly and Kanvi turned like a tomato ,the only diff is he can't see her directly ,because she is sitting in his front seat.
" Now , VD ur turn, I know you, but the girls don't or you want me to introduce you because I know you better" he teased him.
" No I can do that myself , So myself
Vidharth Ahuja and I are from Delhi too and I'm studying B.A eco hons. " He said in his full glory. He is so full of himself.
" And myself Arjun Sharma and I'm from Rajasthan and I'm B.com hons student ,Nice to meet you both" Arjun introduced himself .
" Nice to meet you too " Me and Kanvi said in unison.
" Listen everyone there is an important announcement, please keep quiet and listen attentively " Someone said from the front and we all turned to that person .
" So today's lecture got cancelled because of some administrative meeting and Sir asked me to inform you all that the lecture will be held tomorrow at the same time here. So please attend the lecture because it's compulsory for all , either in the year or 2nd year students. I hope you all will attend it. Understand. " He said and students stood up to leave , then Kavish said from behind" let's play something "
" What and don't you have lectures " I asked .
" No we don't because we are hosting the freshers party so this week we have 1 or 2 lectures " He said.
" You guys carry on , I have to meet my girlfriend and I can't afford to make her angry " Arjun said playfully.
" Okay bro ,you should go " He said.
" Byee guys , see uh later " He said and headed to the exit.
" So junior , you want to play here or want to take the round of the college , I guess u haven't seen the college yet " he asked
" No, we didn't " I said.
" So let's head to our favourite place and take a round of the college , if you both don't mind " He said excitedly.
" No it's nothing like that " I said and then we all exited the hall and took a round and Kavish showed us all the main places like Library , music room , Activities room and many more and in the end the Auditorium. And now we are going to his favourite place , and I don't know where it is . Soon we reached and there is a beautiful peaceful garden in front of me so it is pleasurable for eyes and mind too.
" It's amazing" I said.
" It's a secluded part of college and not many students know about it , that's why we often come here to relax after boring lectures " He said and I laughed.
" Yeah that's why there are no students " I said the fact.
" Right , let's sit on the bench and start our game " He said and we went to sit on the round bench under a tree . Kavish and Vidharth sat on one side and me and Kanvi on the other side .
" So what do you want to play , Truth or dare Or twenty questions" He asked.
"Isn't it so early to play truth or dare ,we barely know each other" I said genuinely.
" Yeah , that's a point, so it's 20 questions then" He said
" Do you have any other option" I asked
" No unfortunately I don't " he said and smiled 😅.
"So rules are simple one by one , everyone will ask the question and others will answer and the person who is asking will answer too in the start.
Understand" He said.
" That means everyone has 5 questions to ask " I said.
"Yupp you are right ,use your questions wisely , maybe you can get some secret too" He said and smiled sheepishly.
"So let's start, I'll ask first "Kavish said.

Kavish: Favourite person ,mine is my Nani and maa.
Srida: My grandparents
Kanvi: Dad
Vidharth: Dadi and Maa
Srida: Favourite destination. Mine is Kashmir.
Kanvi: Ooty.
Vidharth: Any hill station . Company matters to me .
He said the last part  looking in my direction. Weirdo.
Kavish: Varkala Beach . I love that place
Kanvi: Favourite Dessert. Mine is Chocolate cake.
Srida: Cupcake
Vidharth: me too.
He said looking in my direction and I felt goosebumps .
Kavish: Chocolate fudge.
Vidharth: One thing you love the most.
Srida: Books for me
Kanvi: My makeup
Kavish: My Bike.

And then the game continued and we got to know so many things about each other , and also it is confirmed that they both are cousins , but both have different personalities. After that we headed back to our respective places . Me and Kanvi went to the hostel and They both went to some meeting for freshers party planning. After coming back ,I changed into my pajamas and went to mess because I'm starving right now. After my lunch I came back to my room and just landed on my bed because I'm sleepy , I'm tired right now with all the things that happened today.
Everything is replaying in my mind.
First that morning's encounter with Vidharth and then his behaviour suddenly changing , him giving me a nickname and then flirting in his own language , this guy is something , he doesn't show what he actually is . On the other hand ,kavish is a bubbly person , has a nice personality, fun loving and flirty but his intentions seem to be nice unlike that Parth who has Dark vibes , i can feel that . When he shifted closer to me I got scared and I know he did it intentionally but since I don't know him that much , i can't say anything to him but if he does it next time, I'm not sparing him.
Then after talking with Kanvi for some time. I slept peacefully. Because I love my sleep 😴.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note-
Hey readers
How r u ?
How's the chapter . I hope you loved it. If u like it then vote for it And comment down your opinions.
Stay tuned for the next part.
Till then stay tuned
Lots of love<3 💓