Chapter 53

The glass was sent to the capital and Lin Wei just displayed it in her first shop.

When the glass was displayed, it become sensational.

The people inquire about it, but too bad, it is not for sale but just for display.

Then the announcement of the glass shop will be open after a month.

Then the glass was introduced, although it is more fragile but it is really novel for them.

Ling Wei stayed longer in Bianjie, she also learned how to make glassware, in this kind of things Ding Cui And Cheng Waner cannot do anything.

For 6 months she stayed in one city.

After 2 years of opening various businesses, Ding Cui finally order Ling Wei to stop

"you are 13 years old now, and a proper lady cannot be seen anywhere! Showing your face here and it is not good to your name"

Ling Wei laughs awkwardly, maybe she is already too used to her mother and grandmother being too lenient with her which is why she had forgotten a lot of cultures.

After realizing this grave mistake even though she won't marry early like any other, she still listens to her mother for the sake of her brothers.

Having her name tarnished will affect them.

So after her nth business, they immediately travel towards the capital.

Ling Wei is confident about the people she hired, in her mind she is lucky to have Momo Sang because she was the one who found those trustworthy people.

But she did not know that those people are Long Yi Sheng's people.

And those people know the consequence of betraying Ling Wei.

"Weiwei you bloomed like a rose! You become so much more beautiful!"

Madam Fu exclaim when Ling Wei visited her,

"It's been two years my dear and I feel like you are an entirely different person"

She adds that makes Ling Wei blush

"Madam, please don't tease me, compare to you, I felt that I come back years ago! You didn't age at all! You even become younger"

Madam Fu giggle

"thanks to your salon! Even I was surprised by the effect they bring me"

Ling Wei just smile humbly, after giving her the gifts, she left to visit Madam Zhou.

Madam Zhou had the same reaction as Madam Fu but Ling Wei just laughed it out.

She did not believe it at all.

After 3 days of staying in the capital, Shu Qi showed up with a ridiculous request.

"the empire is getting bigger, for these 2 years, the soldiers conquer 12 more small countries
Some surrendered willingly and some were defeated by the soldiers"

Ling Wei nodded, she already knows it, Ling Bin passed this news to them.

Shu Qi continue seeing she understood

"so as the royal merchant the emperor gave you the task to help the new citizen"

"and how can I do that?"
e will help them adapt to our culture and we will also learn theirs, and you must build some more business and help them to profit more"

Ling Wei's mouth twitched, are they using her as the national economic enhancer?

But she understands economic growth means prosperity and prosperity means good life.

"Okay master, I will send my trusted people to help them, but owning a business it is not necessary, let us try mixing our culture with theirs, introducing their local goods is the most appropriate step for now, if it is did not work then we will add some color to their local products, just let my people check it first then I will properly report my next move"

Shu Qi smiles triumphantly, actually, the emperor wanted her to just teach the new locals some of her knowledge about making money, but seeing her willingness to step forward he is feeling proud.

Ling Wei asks her childhood friends if they are willing, after all, she personally taught them everything but only if they are willing.

Ling Wei look at Ping Mu, Lu Nini, and Fu Si in amazement, looking closely they become more beautiful, how they walk and talked are graceful that Ling Wei felt envious for a moment

"so what is your decision? It is okay if you do not like the idea, I do not have any qualms"

"What are you talking about? I would love to! When can I leave? "

Lu Nini the most outgoing and tomboyish when younger asked excitedly

"I also want to travel to some other city"

Lu Nini said honestly

"although it's a little scary I also want to travel"

Ping Mu the shyest said nervously.

Ling Wei smiled and told them everything Shu Qi told her.

After asking where they wanted to go Shu Qi arranged everything.

Lu Nini choose to go east, Fu Si wanted to go west so Lu Nini was sent to the North.

"Nini's big brother is also in the north, can you give this when you meet him? "

Lu Nini nodded and left with the assistants sent from the palace.

Ling Wei smiles bloomingly while imagining of what-ifs, like what if Lu Nini becomes her sister-in-law?

She squealed imagining this but, fate will surely crash this dream of hers.

Lu Nini finally arrived at the north, it is a good thing that Ling Wei told her what it will be in there so her mom packed her a lot of winter clothes.

"Are you the envoy sent by the emperor? "

The soldier asks when they saw them

"it is us"

Then hand him the decree given by the emperor.

The soldier nodded then lead them inside the small country.

When Lu Nini alighted the carriage someone called her

"Nini"

"Brother Ling Bin, how are you? "

"I am good, how about you? Are you tired? Do you want to rest first?"

Lu Nini shook her head she was about to say something but blushed by the sudden jeerings

"wooah! Brother Ling Bin"

"are tired? Do you want to rest? "

"brother Ling Bin i am tired"

Ling Bin's face becomes turned black, then give his brothers-in-arms a death glare.

The soldiers stop teasing them afraid of Ling Bin, after all, Ling Bin is now a lieutenant.