1.

Kikasete kikasete aishiteru~ shiteru~
Ittehoshii ittehoshii aishiteru~

Humming to songs while walking to school alone...the best thing you can ever think of!

Ha! No one to disturb my peaceful moment.

Well, that's what I thought atleast.....Until Hoshi, my bestie since when we were 2 year old side hugged me and said-

"Good morning mandu~"

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You made my good morning bad." I replied.

"Awiee....why are you always this harsh? To your one and only man?" He asked as he playfully pulled my hair and ran away.

"Ow! That hurt, wtf!?!" I shouted as I started running behind him.

Nope...he's too fast! If there is one thing I'm terrible at, it's sports.

I honestly run more slowly than a grandma riding a bicycle. 

It's just impossible to catch him...I give up.

-

Here I am, waiting at the bus stop for my bus so I can leave for school.

And hoshi? God knows where he is.

Oh there is the bus!

I made my way towards the bus as 3 other students also did.

I bumped into a girl and all the papers I had in my hand fell down. Her's fell too.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I said as I bowed.

She just rolled her eyes. The hell?? Can't she apologize atleast.

As I bent down to pick up my papers, a guy who wore our school uniform bent down to my level too.

I looked up to see who it was and damn...it was the heartthrob...Yoon Jeonghan.

He started picking up the papers too but not mine....the girl's....

*Sigh* what was I expecting......

He gave the papers to the girl and smiled at her sweetly.

She told him 'thankyou~'. Wow....that was probably one of the most cringiest ways ever to say thankyou.

Well, I ignored them and continued to do what I was doing.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked me from behind as the person bent down to my level and started helping me.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I said and I saw that it was Joshua Hong... Jeonghan's best friend.

Jeonghan is known as the 'Angel' of our school. He's known to be the most sweetest, nicest person you'll ever meet. His friend, Joshua, is the known as the complete opposite of him. He's usually cold and introverted.

But to me, Jeonghan's the devil. He never even smiled at me. He is always cold to me and as you just saw, he helps everyone around except just me. While Joshua, to me, he's such a gentleman.

I don't know why but whenever Joshua smiles at me soo sweetly, I feel like I can die in peace. There's this weird feeling I get in my stomach...I hate it but yeah...guess I can't help it.

-

I got into the bus and took the window seat. The seat beside me was empty but not anymore as hoshi sat beside me.

"Yah Kwon Soonyoung, don't even talk to me!" I said with a pout.

"Traditional Korean Mungbean Pancake?" He asked with a poker face and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

He looked too funny at the moment.

He laughed with me.

I noticed Joshua staring at me with awe in his eyes.

Why....why did my cheeks go red all of a sudden??