2.

"Y/Niee...what's wrong with you?" Mi Young asked me as I seemed to be spacing out.

Me, Mi Young and Hoshi were having lunch together.

"Well nothing...I think I might have a little crush on someone." I bluntly confessed to which they were really excited.

"Ooo~ Who is it huh? Who is my lucky brother-in law??" She asked.

"Aish...why'd you go that far already?" I asked, hitting on her shoulder shyly.

"I can help you, you know. I'll use my horangi skills to make him say yes to you!" Hoshi said with eyes full of passion.

"Gosh...let's just go leave him in a zoo someday."Mi Young commented as I just chuckled.

"Well whatever...now who is this guy?" Hoshi asked again.

"Jo-joshua." I said looking down.

"Oh wait, that guy?" Mi Young asked with a disappointed face.

"Sorry Y/N but.....I can already tell that he'll for sure reject you. Not even my horangi powers would work on him." Hoshi said.

"Wait...why are y'all being soo negative about it??" I asked with a worried face.

Just then, someone put strawberry milk on our table. I looked up just to meet Joshua's smiling eyes.

He winked at me, mouthed a 'enjoy' and just walked away.

My heart......I just can't anymore.

I was still looking at the strawberry milk wondering if all this was just a dream before I heard two loud screams.

It was Mi Young and Hoshi.

"Okay, we take our words back. He definitely is yours~" Mi Young  said in a teasing manner.

"Yah....shut it. You're speaking too loud!" I told as I closed her mouth.

As I did that, Hoshi shouted to the whole cafeteria-

"Yeorobun~ Y/N has a crush on J-" I cut him off by quickly standing up and closing his mouth.

"Yah...you gone crazy or something?!?! Why the heck would you do that???" I asked him really frustrated.

"Haha...sorry. I just couldn't control my excitement." He said sitting down.

The whole cafeteria seemed to be talking about what just happened.

"I swear to god Soonyoung, you'll definitely be the end of me!!" I said angrily and he just chuckled nervously.

Joshua, Jeonghan and Seungcheol, who were sitting together and having lunch seemed to be talking about the same thing too.

I was looking at them and my eyes met his eyes.

Not Joshua this time but it was Jeonghan.

He simply rolled his eyes at me and continued eating his food.

*Sigh* I don't know why he hates me this much but yeah! He's totally rude to me.....

-

"Y/N!! There's a basketball match going on between the two biggest rivals! The match is too intense. You gotta come watch!" Mi Young exclaimed dragging me out of the library.

-

I was at the basketball court and wow! There was such a tense atmosphere.

The score was 8:8.

It was Jeonghan versus Mingyu.

Gosh...Mingyu was soo good at it. His height helped him alot.

He kept scoring.

I don't know what took over me but all of a sudden, I shouted out loud-

"Go Jeonghan!!! You've got this!"

Everyone's attention was on me. Istg it was soo embarrassing.

Jeonghan looked at me with a confused expression but shrugged it off and continued playing.

To everyone's surprise, he started doing well all of a sudden.

He kept scoring.

YESSS! His team finally won the match!!!!

"Thanks Y/N! We've won due to you're encouragement!" Vernon, a member of Jeonghan's team thanked me.

"Oh c'mon...it was nothing." I said with a smile.

But that was just- wow......I must've been out of my mind to shout out Jeonghan's name soo suddenly.