6

What I heard yesterday.....I still couldn't get my mind out of it.

I-AM-OFFICIALLY DEAD SINCE YESTERDAY.

"What's wrong?? Tell us what happened too!" Mi Young screamed into my ears.

"If you're not gonna tell us, I'll just go ask Jeonghan directly." Hoshi declared.

"Aniya! I'll tell y'all." I replied.

-

Previous night

"Why do you act soo rough to me? Can't you just treat me like others?" I asked not looking at him.

He just chuckled? 
"Would you believe me when I actually tell you the reason?" He asked.

"I think I would. Well...depends on what you're reason is." I replied.

"*sigh* Y/N.....You are aware Joshua has a crush on you right?" 
"I think so....."
"And.....gosh it's embarrasing.....When Joshua told me he had a crush on you, I started to look more closely at you since then and you know what the funny thing is? I actually liked you." He said calmly with a red tint on his cheeks.

I couldn't believe it of course! Is he pranking me now??
"Are you seriously serious right now??" I asked stopping on my track and now facing him.

"Yes. I'm serious. But you know.....Joshuji is my best friend and he said he liked you first soo....I cannot back stab him by asking you out. I was cold to you because if I treated you like everyone else, you might actually start to like me too and seeing you smile with me, I thought I'd fall for you even harder. So I had no other option." He said.

"I think I get it......" I said looking down not wanting to prolong this topic anymore.

"Well, my house is just around the corner! I can go myself. Thanks for coming until here." I said as I rushed off as fast as I could.

-

Present

"Omo omo Y/N!! The two popular guys of our school like you??? Can you believe this Hoshi?!?" Mi Young exclaimed.

"That's not the problem now Mi Young." I said.

"We had a problem with anything?" Hoshi asked.

"I mean...not exactly a problem but, this whole situation is just messed up." I replied.

-

"Oh Y/N! Are you all prepared for the MT?" Joshua asked taking a seat beside me.

We were actually in class right now and the teacher hasn't come yet.

"Well...yes! I mean there is nothing to prepare! I'm done packing my bags and all." I replied trying not to stutter.

"I see. It'd be soo fun!" He said as he squealed.

"Haha....of course yes."I said plainly as the teacher entered and everyone went back to their seats.

Yes....MT is tomorrow literally. And me and Jeonghan are on the same team. After yesterday night, I don't think I can stay cool around him.