8.

This has totally been a sleepless night. I can't turn towards my left, nor towards my right. I'm just stuck here staring at the tent's ceiling.

And I just realized Jeonghan was not here. Not that I care but.....I went out to see where he was.

He's sitting there....infront of the camp fire just staring at it deeply. He seemed to be too lost in his thoughts so I got worried.

"Jeonghan, you okay?" I asked him waving at his face as I took a seat next to him.

"U-uh...y-yeah! I'm fine." He stuttered.

"Are you sure?" I asked him again moving my face closer to his.

"Well....ofcourse I won't be fine if you do such things." He said as he sat a little farther away.

And then I understood what he meant.

"Oh....I...I'm sorry." I said as I got up and was about to go back into the tent.

He grabbed my hand and I fell on top of him. I was on his laps right now.

"J-jeonghan, what are y-you d-doing?" I asked trying to free myself from the awkward position.

"Y/N.....why can't you like me? Why can't you look at me the way you look at Shua?" He asked staring deeply into my eyes.

My cheeks became as red as tomatoes. I couldn't look him in the eye and I continued to stare at my hands.

"Look at me Y/N......Am I not good enough?" He asked again as he cupped my face to make me look at him.

"I-It's not like that! I mean.....you said you did not want to like me.....you never even confessed properly so I never considered looking at you in that way." I replied.

"Ah...that was the reason." He said with a soft chuckle.

"Okay then. I'll do it now. I really really like you, no, love you Y/N. Will you be my girlfriend?" He confessed with a serious face but with full of love and adoration seen in his eyes.

I don't know what to say now. Now that I look at it, my feelings were messed up right from the start. 

I knew I definitely liked Joshua but I didn't know upto what extent I liked him. A part of me always had feelings for Jeonghan too but I never really realized it.

So who do I really like now? If Joshua and Jeonghan both propose to me at a time, who would I accept?

I thought about it....and I don't know why but I felt that I was gonna say yes to Jeonghan. My heart fluttered more for him.

I did not think about it twice now.

As my answer, I closed my eyes and kissed his soft lips.

He was too shocked by my sudden action but he liked it nevertheless. He returned the kiss with a smile.

We broke the kiss as he asked-

"Is that a yes?" 
"Ofcourse it is paboya." I replied pecking him on his forehead.

There was sound from behind the bushes so we looked up to see what it was and......

There was Joshua, looking at us......