5.

We played 5 matches until now and I've lost in each and every one of it. 

*sigh*Jeonghan's actually good at this.
"Ah! I give up!" I shouted with a pout as I was fed up of his stupid smirk everytime he wins.

"You should try gaming with me." A cold poker faced guy with glasses popped up out of where and grabbed the controls from Jeonghan.

"And....who is this?" I asked looking at Joshua.

"He's one of our close friends! You don't know him? Haven't you seen him in school? He's the topper and the heartthrob of the school! He's pretty famous for his fox like looks. He is Jeon Wonwoo." Joshua explained.

"I see...nice meeting you!" I greeted him offering a handshake.

He did not even look at my hand and started the game.

Wow....there's someone actually colder than Jeonghan.

"Well...if you actually beat him, I'll bow to you and accept that you're the greatest." Jeonghan commented.
"Is it that hard?" I asked curiously.

They all just laughed at me.

"You'll know soon." Joshua said patting my shoulders.

Whatever.

The game started. 

I never knew there exists a person soo good at this!

He kept getting more and more competitive so it boosted me up too.

Now I was determined to make this guy lose.

I focused, did the best I could and-

"OMG YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!" Jeonghan screamed as he engulfed me into a big hug.

I couldn't process what was actually going on right now.

Me- Jeonghan- we're hugging!??!?!

And did I just beat the master at his own game?????

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

As soon as I understood what was actually going on, I hugged back Jeonghan while jumping up and down.

"Yah yah....I get it that y'all are excited but is all that screaming and shouting necessary?" A deep voice spoke as we broke the hug awkwardly.

Jeonghan was back with his poker face.

"Oh! You're Scoups right??" I asked as I recognised him from our school.

We were once in the same house for sports. He had an athletic personality so I thought he was pretty cool.

"Y/N?!? Wth is a girl doing in here?" He asked surprised.

"Ah hyung I actually called her over so that we could become friends!" Joshua replied nervously.

Guess Scoups is a strict person...they all seemed scared of him.

"Yah! If anyone gets to know about this, we'll seriously be kicked out of our dorms!!" He shouted.

"I know! I promise we'll be really careful." Joshua tried convincing him.

Did not work.....

-

They did rock, paper scissors on who was going to drop me off home as it was already dark outside.

Joshua actually volunteered but had to stop because he had an urgent project to complete.

Jeonghan lost in rock, paper, scissors so he was walking me home.

It was soo damn awkward.

Okay....I've made up my mind. It's now or never. I'm gonna ask him why he's soo rude to only me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.

He just nodded his head.

"Why do you act soo rough to me? Can't you just treat me like others?" 

-