10.

Lotte World~ Lotte World~
I'm super excited!!!

This is also gonna be my first official date with Jeonghan!!!

My outfit-

-

Me and Mi Young arrived at Lotte World.

"How long do we have to wait for whoevers coming?? I wanna go play already~" Mi Young complained with a cute pout.

"Aigoo.....sorry for making you wait too long." Jeonghan said as he and Joshua walked towards us.

Omo Omo, me and Jeonghan coincidently matched outfits!! It looks like couple clothing!

"You guys planned this?" Joshua asked me with a smile.

"Uh- no haha" I replied awkwardly.

After all that happened, Joshua having a crush on me and me having a crush on him, it feels weird to talk to him soo comfortably all of a sudden.

"Soo.....Do I introduce myself?" Mi Young asked breaking the silence.

"Oh c'mon, we already know you so there's no need for that." Joshua told her as she blushed a little.

"So love, did you spy on me?" Jeonghan asked me with a sly smirk.

The others couldn't hear as they were in their own conversation.

"Aha! I'm supposed to ask you that Mr.Yoon" I replied.

"Well, guess we can telepathy well~" He said.

"Where do y'all wanna go first??" Mi Young asked us excitedly as we entered.

"Um...why don't we separate our ways here? Me and Jeonghan want to spend some time together." I told Mi Young.

Well yeah me and Jeonghan do want to spend time together and at the same time, we also want Mi Young and Joshua to get closer.

"Oh-okay then." They said as we parted our ways.

-

"C'mon...it isn't even that scary!" I shouted as Jeonghan kept clinging on to me on the pirate ship.

"It is not scary honey, I just want to hug you." Jeonghan said which clearly was an excuse.

His eyes told everything, he was scared but he just was trying to sound cool.

"Alright whatever." I said.

-

It was really fun. Doing whatever we're doing right now, makes me feel soo happy and loved.

"Hold on here." Jeonghan said as he rushed somewhere.

He came back with two sticks of cotton candy in his hands.

"Aww, thankyou~" I told him as he just gave me a proud smile.

"Oh! And these, I was bored so I made it." He said as he took out two matching bracelets.

He made them?? That's soo sweet!

"Purple? How do you know I like purple??" I asked him curiously. The bracelet he gave me was purple in color and purple was my favourite color.

"Ofcourse I know you like purple. As your boyfriend, I do notice even the tiniest details about you." He said.

"What do you mean details? lol" I asked him.

"The way your eyes sparkle when you look at something you like, the way your lips automatically form into a smile when you look at me, just how adorable and cute you look when you sleep on my chest, just how amazingly beautiful you look when you laugh. I could keep going you know." He completed with a wink.

How am I supposed to react?? I for sure know that I'm already blushing soo much. 

"O-oh...Why'd you become soo cheesy all of a sudden?~" I complained as I turned around and continued walking just so that he can't see my flushed up face.

"C'mon~ I know you like it sweetheart." He said with a honey like voice that could melt you any second.

"Oh stop making me fall for you harder and harder please." I told him as I covered my face.

He removed my hands from my face and took them in his.

"Listen Y/N, no matter how old you become, no matter how fat you become, no matter how dumb you become, I'll always love you okay?" He said really seriously.

"Wh-what's up with this all of a sudd-sudden? Are you indirectly saying I'm old, fat and dumb?" I asked him.

Of course I knew that's not what he meant but I tried to make it as a joke cause I really don't know what to say at the moment.

"Haha...you understood it that way?" He asked with a smile.

"I-I me-mean....whatever! Let's just move on." I told him.

-

We played in Lotte World for 2 more hours.

"I'm bored now Y/N.....can't we go somewhere else?" Jeonghan asked with a pout.

"Alrighty~ But where'd you wanna go?" I asked him.

"I heard there's gonna be a fireworks show today at the Han River! Let's go there??" He suggested, jumping up and down.

"Okayy!!"

-

We informed Mi Young and Joshua that we're leaving and apparently, they already confessed to each other. I'm really happy for them!! 

I'm glad that Joshua gets to have a happy ending too!

"Y/N, wanna eat Tteokbokki? This place is famous for that." Jeonghan asked me as there was a tteokbokki stall at the river.

"Sure~" I replied as I pecked him on his cheek.

-

We were holding hands, tteokbokki in the other, while walking along the river.

So this is what it feels like to be in love. This is what it feels like to be in a relationship.

He's my first love. And I'll forever be grateful to him for making my first love experience soo memorable and lovely.

"Oh! Let's go there! Looks like the show's gonna start!!" Jeonghan brought me back out of my thoughts as he grabbed my hand and started rushing.

-

Wow.....The view in front of me, it truly feels like heaven. The sky looks soo pretty~ 

What makes it even better is the fact that Jeonghan is here with me. Right beside me smiling soo purely and lovingly.

No....I was really wrong about him the whole time. He isn't a devil. He's a literal angel fallen from the skies.

"Catch me if you can Hahaa!!" Jeonghan shouted as he pulled my hair and started running away.

"Oww! That hurt you know! Istg Imma grill you alive tonight!" I shouted back as I chased him.

Bruh....I take back what I said. He really is THE DEVIL. (I love him nevertheless ^_^)

-

The end~

Horanghaeee