4.

Goshh! MT is in 2 days!! 

Yes! Of course I'm super excited~

Hoshi was teamed up with Seungkwan, Dokyeom and Youngji. The four of them are literally the most loudest and craziest people of our school......and them being teamed up? The mess they're gonna create would just be.........

And Mi Young? She's teamed up with Chaewon,  Kazuha and Sejeong. They're all really close friends soo she's happy to be teamed up with her squad.

"Yah! Excited about being in the same tent with Joshua huh? "Mi Young asked me in a teasing tone.

"It's not like that.....Oh! I have to go anyways. See you later! Bye~"I said as I left to go to Joshua's dorm.

I made sure I looked presentable and neat....I mean....I just wore a hoodie bruh. I don't really care about fashion and all tbh.

-

I ringed on his dorm bell and was waiting for him to open it.

And to my surprise, a smiling Jeonghan opened the door. His smile quickly faded away as soon as he realized it was me in front of the door.

"What are you here for?" He asked me as he cleared his throat.

"Um.....isn't this Joshua's dorm?" I asked.

"Yes it is. Me and Seungcheol are his roommates. He's a little busy right now so come back later." He said quickly as he closed the door loudly in front of my face.

Why does he have to be soo rude huh?

"Wait up Y/N!" Joshua shouted as he opened the door.

I went inside and sat on the couch.

"Sorry about that just now.....Hyung shouldn't have done that." Joshua said as he apologised.

"Yes no problem! He's always been like that to me god knows why." I said while rolling my eyes.

"You want anything to eat or drink?" He asked.

"No! I'm good." I replied with a smile.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"I don't know....do you play any games??" He asked.

"Ofcourse I do! I love playing overwatch!" I exclaimed.

Jeonghan came rushing out of nowhere with an excited face and exclaimed-

"You do?!? I love playing overwatch too!"

And as soon as he realized what he was doing....he quickly put on his poker face again, cleared his throat apologised to Joshua idk why and went back to his room.

"Woah...that was something really unexpected." I commented with an amused face.

Joshua was just standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"So....let's play overwatch for a while then?" He asked me as I just nodded.

-

It was pretty fun playing with Joshua but.....if I'm being honest, it's too boring. I keep winning....he's not that good at it.

"Ah....what's wrong with me?!?" Joshua let out a frustrated groan.

"Let me help you." Jeonghan said joining in.

He took over Joshua's place and challenged me.

"You ready?" He asked me with a smirk.

Damn...that smirk was just.....I kept staring at him. Joshua coughing all of a sudden brought me out of my trance.

This is gonna be interesting!