7.

"Alright everyone! The day you've all been eagerly waiting for has finally come! Make sure to maintain discipline, follow the rules and most importantly, don't forget to enjoy yourselves as much as you can! Let's have a happy time and make good school memories~" Our teacher cheerfully announced as we all went inside the bus.

I thought I'd sit with Mi Young or Hoshi but they both already sat together and were teasing me to sit beside either Joshua or Jeonghan.

C'mon....Joshua and Jeonghan were sitting behind one another and the seats beside both of them were empty.

Now where the hell do I sit? With Joshua or Jeonghan?

I did not know what to do so I just asked Jeonghan to sit with Joshua.

"This seat is already reserved for Scoups though." He said in a cold tone.

"Um....I'll sit with Seungcheol! Just move to the front." I said as I awkwardly dragged Jeonghan out of his seat and shoved him beside Joshua.

"Okay, I'm sitting beside you?" Scoups asked with a shocked face as he sat on his seat beside me.

"Is it that bad to sit beside me? Don't worry, I won't bite!" I told him with a smile as I plugged in my headphones.

Music on a long drive like this......the feeling's just surreal~

-

*yawn* I woke up to see myself lying on Jeonghan's shoulder as we arrived at the location, the bus had stopped.

But wait, why am I beside Jeonghan and why the hell am I sleeping on his shoulder?? He is fast asleep too.

Everyone was out of the bus already. I managed to get out of my seat without waking Jeonghan up and I just went outside.

I ran to Mi Young as I pulled her ear and dragged her to a side.

"How the hell did I end up sleeping on Jeonghan's shoulder huh?? I clearly remember sitting beside Scoups though." I asked her.

"Well....Scoups made Jeonghan sit beside you and he went and sat beside Joshua as far as I remember." She replied.

"Huh? Why would Scoups do that??" I asked her again.

"Yah...how the heck am I supposed to know??C'mon honey~ We're here to have fun! Let's not overthink alright??" She told me.

"O-okay..." I said as we just headed back to where everyone was.

My eyes met with the sleepy eyes of Jeonghan.

Even he looked like he had many questions that he still wanted answers for but he choose to remain silent about it.

"Okay everyone! as you've all been already teamed up, you'll be getting into your tents accordingly. There'll be alot of fun events coming up so first go and freshen up yourselves. Announcements will be made here and come out of your tents then. Let's go!" An announcement was made as everyone excitedly skipped towards their tents.

-

"Hi Y/N! Nice meeting you~" Lia said as she shook my hand.

"Nice meeting you too! Glad there's a girl here with me atleast." I told her with a soft smile.

"Haha....I'm glad too!" She replied.

"So who's gonna sleep where?" Scoups asked us.

"Well how about just randomly making chits and picking our places??" Lia suggested.

"Okay...let's do that then."

We drew chits and this was the arrangement-

Lia, Scoups, Joshua, me and Jeonghan. We were lined up this way.

So you're seriously telling me I'm stuck between Joshua and Jeonghan!?!? 
Oh gosh...this can't be happening right now!!