3.

Ha....I don't even know what to do with my two annoying friends anymore......
It's become the talk of our school that I have a crush on Joshua. Even he probably knows about it all thanks to Hoshi and Mi Young.
They really couldn't keep their mouth shut!

I was walking in the hallway to my locker. I was trying to become as invisible as possible.

"Oh Y/N! I was searching for you!" Joshua said stepping up in front of me.

Someone. kill. me. right. now.
"O-oh.....what could you be possibly searching me for?" I asked nervously.
"Well um....We were teamed up for the coming MT!" He replied enthusiastically.
Wait. a . minute. What the hell did he just say? We were teamed up for an MT!?!?
OMG OMG OMG!
"Ah...I see. Who is else is there in the team with us?" I asked trying not to show my excitement.

"You, me, Lia, Seungcheol and 'jeonghan'".

Jeonghan!?!?
Why are we in the same team now T~T.

Okay.....it's fine. Joshua's here in my team so the other teammates don't matter.

"So Y/N....I thought we could get to know each other more before the MT so it would be a little less awkward later." Joshua said.

"Um yeah! Sure! Here's my number." I don't know from where I got the confidence but I gave him my phone number.

"How about we meet in my dorm today evening if you're free?" He asked.

"Yes cool! But you live in a dorm?" I asked curiously.

"Uh yeah! I'm from LA actually....so I live in a dorm with two other roommates." He replied with a smile.

"Oh! No wonder you're soo good at english. You always stunned me with your skills in english class!" I complimented him as he just blushed.

"Haha thanks!" He replied shyly.

Someone hit me on my head all of a sudden. 
"Yah! It's time for class! What are you doing here??" It was none other than Mi Young .

"Oh yes...I'll see you later Joshua! Text me your dorm's location and I'll be there! Bye!" I said waving to him.

"Yeah see you later. Bye!" He said as he headed off to class too.

"Wait a min......since when did you guys become friends?" Mi Young asked stopping in her tracks.

"Since 5 minutes ago?" I asked her back.

"How??? Who approached first??? I need the details! And you're going to his dorm!?!?! Are y'all a couple already!?!?" She asked...no screamed to be more precise.

"Who's dating whom??" Hoshi asked popping out of nowhere.

"*Sigh* C'mon guys....we can talk about all this later......Let's not be late to class and get detention later." I said as I dragged them towards our class.

As soon as I entered the class, my eyes started searching for Joshua. But instead of him, they got locked with the eyes of his best friend, Jeonghan........
Neither of us looked away so it almost became a staring contest.

After 5 minutes or so, he looked away with his cheeks bright red in color.

What? Is he blushing fr?